Chapter Twenty Nine

It's been a week. A whole one week since the incident happened.

Yoongi asked Namjoon for a leave a week ago, telling his trusted dongsaeng that he doesn't feel good.

Namjoon obviously was very concerned after he heard about it, asking what happened and told the elder to stay at his place; their family house.

Yoongi however didn't tell him anything. He also declined the offer to stay at their family mansion even though he really wanted to.

He needs to.

But he pushed the desire to do so when he realized that the hickeys were still there.

He couldn't come back and stay at his family house looking like that.

How could he casually be home with love bites all over his body when everyone in that house knows about his principle - to never have sex with anyone unless you are really in love with that person.

And what's worse, the one who he gave his permission to do that to him ditched him, the same night they shared that moment together.

Yoongi ended up lying to Namjoon, telling him that he's fine and nothing to worry about.

And his Honey Bum, he's still not here. There's last minute issues he needs to deal with before coming back to Korea.

But Yoongi just didn't care about it. It's not like it's the first time that happened.

And he can't complain. After all, he was just being a whore himself by nearly having sex with Park Jimin.

Well, at least that's what Yoongi called himself now.

A disgusting whore.

He was angry and regretful at himself for letting his feelings out that easily; for trusting and giving his everything to the well-known popular playboy.

Sighing, he pressed his password to enter his house, only to jump in shock when he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Yoongi!"

Taehyung called again, this time appearing himself right in front of Yoongi's nose.

"What do you want?" He sighed.

"How long was it since I disappeared?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. Confused with the unexpected question from the ghost.

"What?"

"How long was it since the last time you met me? Since the last time I visited you?" Taehyung asked again. His tone showed how anxious and panicked he was.

"What do you me-"

Yoongi then stopped. He froze when he felt a pair of arms were wrapping his small body from behind.

Jimin?

He then looked at the now widened eyed Tae. The ghost was staring at the person behind him, who was now swaying his body from side to side.

"Is-is that your Honey Bum?" Taehyung choked out his words, pointing at the sunny smile guy behind the flustered Yoongi.

Ho-Hoseok hyung?

Hoseok hyung is Yoongi's Honey Bum?

Taehyung gulped. There's no way he can make Jimin go against Hoseok.

This guy is just too kind and he knew now why Yoongi kept on praising him.
Yoongi then turned his body to look at the guy who was still hugging him.