Chapter Thirteen

"So Jimin, who is your current fuckbuddy now?"

Hoseok asked, leisurely sipping his Side Car cocktail.

Choking after hearing the question, Jimin wiped his lips with a paper napkin placed on the table before staring back at Hoseok.

"And what makes you think that I always have a fuckbuddy?" Jimin retorted, raising an eyebrow.

Jungkook suddenly scoffed, earning a glare from Jimin.

"Hyung, come on. We all know how you always have the best person out of this world end up in your bed, scored."

Jungkook gave a provocative look before he shrugged his shoulders and drank his remaining beer.

Knitting his eyebrows, Jimin silently grunted.

"I don't have any fuckbuddies now,"
he whispered. He fixed his gaze on the glass he was holding.

"But he will. Four days from now," Jin suddenly interrupted, making the other guys bark out a laugh.

Elbowing Jin's stomach, Jimin told them to shut up with his frowning face.

Interesting.

Jimin usually would always feel proud whenever he talks about his fuckbuddies or people he had his one night stands with.

After all, he always gets the best people to fuck with. From the A-list celebrities, to the business chaebols, even those powerful heirs, all over the world.

Jin stared closely at the artist. Jimin seemed to act weird ever since the incident happened between him and Yoongi.

Something was a bit off.

"So, now, anyone want to share their love life? Any new hook ups? Dating someone?" Jimin asked, trying to divert the others' attentions towards anyone but him.

Jungkook suddenly smiled. He looked so much in love. Well, with his glittering eyes and that bunny smile, everyone could tell that he obviously was so in love.

"So, care to share who the lucky girl is?" Jin responded, needing to know about the guy's new love interest.

"Who said he's a girl?" Jungkook smirked, teasing the other four who were staring deeply at his figure.

"So, you are back into guys now?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook scoffed, raising his index finger towards the bartender, signalling for another glass of beer.

"Well, he's special. I love him in and out. He cares so much about me. And my love is very cute and all cuddly. I love the way he stares at me every time I wake up from sleeping. The way he touches me... The way he smiles every time we have our small talks together... The way he laughs at my lame jokes. I swear-"

"Stop! You are giving us cancer! God, help me!" Jimin ridiculed him while covering both ears with his hands.

BamBam made a vomiting sound, with the other three following him afterwards.

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook mumbled fine before sipping his beer. His delightful smile didn't leave his lips, though.

Jimin stole a few stares to look him. He noticed how Jungkook was still blushing and looked so in love.

How I wish I could feel the same thing too.

Love.

Clearing his throat, Jimin cocked his head sideways towards Jungkook, while resting his chin on his palm.