Chapter Forty

Eight days ago

Jungkook frantically ran outside the mansion, feeling his body all trembled and cold.

He searched for his car key in the pocket inside his blazer with a shaky hand before he quickly entered himself inside his red 2016 Mercedes Benz SL Class, once he spotted his car among all the other branded cars presented at the mansion's open parking field.

As soon as he entered his favorite sports car, the one he asked Yoongi to choose for him, Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs. He started to cry out loud, knocking his head continuously on the steering while he strongly slammed his hands repeatedly on it.

"I'm sorry hyung... I'm sorry... I love you.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I love you... I love you soo much hyung... I'm sorry..."

He chanted those words continuously, hiccuping and choking in his tears in between his chants.

Wiping his tears, only to have more to flow from his now swollen, red eyes, he started the car engine, speeding it up once he entered the road.

Jungkook was a crying mess.

He whimpered and wept, wiping his tears with his sleeve while his other quivering hand was grabbing the steering wheel.

"You're stupid, Jungkook! How could you hurt hyung like that?!" He babbled at his wailing self, desperately still rubbing his red, wet face harshly, but only ended up getting more dampened than before.

The tires screeched as he quickly pulled a sudden turn, when he realized his car was about to be hit by another car.

"Goddamn it Jungkook!!! Do you want us to die?!!!" Taehyung shouted in anger.
Even though he's already dead, he knew his heart had jumped out from his ribcage the moment he presented himself inside Jungkook's car, sitting in the passanger's seat.

Jungkook drove his car too fast, murderously fast.

Did he really want to hit his car against all the objects in the road?

But he couldn't because he knows himself; Jungkook is a softie.

He is always a softie.

What he did to Yoongi thirty minutes ago just made him the devil;

a sick, mental, filthy devil.

He hated himself.

He then pressed the clutch hard with his foot, speeding up the car as dangerously fast as possible.

"JUNGKOOK! DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF?!!! FUCKING STOP THE DAMN CAR YOU DAMN IDIOT!!!!" Taehyung was shouting at the top of his lungs.

He was screaming so loud the moment Jungkook terrifyingly turned the car on a narrow road.

"Maybe I should kill myself," Jungkook muttered alone, earning a shocking gasp from Taehyung.

"Jungkook, stop being stupid!!!"

And the moment he shouted those words, he froze.

Jungkook's sports car was abruptly stopped after he crashed onto a huge tree.

Tae heard an excruciating painful groan from Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes went wide the moment he saw blood gushing out from the the temples, dripping down onto the wounded cheeks, nose, lips and jaw.

"Jungkook, wake up!!! Jungkook!!! Kookie, please wake up!" Taehyung pleaded.

He was feeling helpless and very anxious.