Chapter Twenty Eight

Yoongi woke up the next morning feeling shitty and depressed.

He looked at his phone, hoping to get any texts or misscalls from Jimin, but he ended up being disappointed.

He rubbed his swollen face, slightly painful around his still swollen eyes.

Ah... I cried..

Staring emptily at the ceiling, he kept on cursing himself for doing what he did last night.

His thoughts on being honest with what he currently felt now with Honey Bum, when they meet today so that he could fully love Park Jimin, crumbled into infinite pieces.

His heart ached at the thought of it. He thought of how he foolishly and naively thought that he really had the chance to be that special someone for the singer.

The thought that he could have the singer all for himself; making Park Jimin his and only his.

Yoongi became flustered when he realized his cheeks were now dampened with tears.

With a suffocating feeling of frustration with his stupid pathetic self, Yoongi tried to wipe away the tears, only to get his cheeks damper with more tears gushing out from his swollen red eyes.

"Tae... W-where are you when I need you?" he sobbed, choking on his own tears.

Yoongi stayed like that for an hour. Waiting for the ghost to appear and hoping that he would get a call or a text from Jimin.

Well, it's okay to put up some hopes a little, right?

But none of it happen. The ghost didn't appear and Jimin didn't call or send him any texts.

Inhaling a deep, painful breath just to exhale it longer, Yoongi slapped his cheeks a few times to get himself together again.

Forget about him, Yoongi. Forget about him. Forget, forget.

He chanted those words as if it was the only rope for him to grip onto to prevent himself from falling into a deep , dark pit.

He dragged his legs towards the bathroom, only to flinch as soon as he saw his reflection in the huge mirror hanging against the wall.

He squinted his eyes, trying to mentally erase all the deep, dark purplish marks conquering most of his white, pale skin.

Those hickeys were almost fully covering his neck, shoulders and collarbones; he saw purplish marks around his nipples, down to his stomach.

Yoongi cursed himself as he trailed his fingers along the love bites on his thighs and inner thighs, only to grunt and frown deeper when he saw that his buttcheeks were almost consumed with bruised marks given by that bastard.

Bastard.

That's the only word he managed to say as his heart was too pained to think of another fitting word.

Rubbing his face with his trembling hand, he then reached for the medicine counter to take his pill.

His anxiety pill.

If one asked whether Yoongi ever regretted anything he did, he rarely said yes.

But last night, last night was a full on mistake.

And he blamed himself for being too vulnerable and stupid, giving his all to Park Jimin.

He never let anyone touch him before. The first person he craved and gave into was Park Jimin, but that person ended up dumping him in less than five minutes after he gave his heart, mind, body and soul to.

Pushing himself towards the shower, he turned it on before letting the cold water wash away the filthiness he felt on his body.

He felt filthy and disgusting.

With trembling hands, he grabbed the body wash placed on a small sized metal rack, hanging inside the shower glass area, particularly to place his body wash products on.

He spread the body wash sloppily on his skin, only to scrub it hard afterwards.

He wanted to get rid of the filthy and disgusting feeling he felt on himself now.

He wanted to erase all the marks that that bastard gave him last night.

Yoongi kept on scrubbing his body, continuing to do so even though some of his skin was already wounded with scratches from the scrubs. Some of those even bled, but Yoongi didn't care; those wounds didn't even reach half of what his heart felt right now.

Slowly sliding himself on the floor, with the cold water still raining on top of his head, Yoongi pulled his knees towards his chest.

Burying his face on his arms, sobbing in tears, he slowly whispered to himself,

too slow that no one could even hear him.

With hiccups coming out soon after, he closed his eyes tightly, letting more tears fall on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I'm sorry for being foolish, I'm sorry for hurting this much."

-end of chapter twenty eight-

I ain't apologizing just because I made a freaking one chapter just to describe what happened to Yoongi.