Chapter Forty Six

"Hyung~"

Jimin froze.

He gasped the moment he entered Yoongi's house.

There,

Right in front of his eyes,

He saw red rose petals scattered on the floor from the entrance of the door toward a prepared candle light dining table for two.

The atmosphere was totally different. With candles lit everywhere, perfected with the roses mixed with honey fragrance that were filling the air.

As cliché as it looked, Jimin ended up hugging and peppering kisses all over his boyfriend's face, before he cupped Yoongi's cheeks to finally give him a deep, sweet kiss.

"I love it," he whispered against the the pink lips. He kissed them back again right after he finished his words.

"I love you," Yoongi grinned, earning a lovely smile from Jimin before he planted a kiss on his slightly blushed cheek.

"I love you more," Jimin replied. He smiled so lovingly while looking at his Yoongi, forming the crescent shaped eyes that the latter loves a lot.

"Come baby. Let's eat. I prepared us dinner," Yoongi called, interlacing their fingers together and bringing Jimin towards the dining table.

"Hyung, you cooked this?" Jimin asked, slightly surprised with the steak prepared on the table. His eyes widened while licking his lips at the sight of the food before him.

He eyed the Spaghetti Bolognese beside the rib-eye steak and the huge salad bowl in the middle of the table.

He just grinned, when he heard Yoongi giggle after he heard his hungry stomach make a grumbling sound.

"Hey, it's my birthday in a few hours more. Don't be mean," Jimin whined. He gently slapped the elder's chest.

"I know baby. This is for you,". Yoongi replied, kissing his forehead before he pulled a chair, so that Jimin could finally sit.

"You cooked these, hyung?" Jimin asked, shoving a piece of meat into his mouth, only to moan soon after.

"This.is.so.delicious!" he complimented while indulging the tasty feeling wrapping around his taste buds right now.

He closed his eyes tightly, moaning soon after for the second time.

"Jimin, stop doing that. We are eating right now." Yoongi sternly commented, only to receive another naughty moan from the younger.

"Jimin..." Yoongi repeated, still with the same stern tone he used before. He stared deeply into his twinkling eyes, only to be drawn more into the sea of love.

The sea of Park Jimin's love.

"Alright, I'll stop. But you still earn me my hot sex after this, Jimin winked while blowing kisses toward Yoongi's smirking face.

"Baby, that's not even a question. Even if you didn't ask, I would still make love with you tonight," Yoongi replied. His eyes never left his lover's face.

The dinner went smoothly. They talked, laughed, and teased each other and kept on replying how much they loved and cared for one another.

Jimin was smiling the whole time, and that made Yoongi feel extremely happy.

They settled on the couch, with Jimin lazily sitting on Yoongi's lap, wrapping his hands around his neck, while watching a thriller movie they both agreed to watch.

"Oh. I almost forgot. Wait here."

Yoongi gently put Jimin on the sofa, earning a whine from him.