Chapter Forty Eight

"Hyung, say aaaaaaa~~" Jimin pleaded, trying to feed Yoongi with a spoon full of ice-cream.

Caramel ice-cream to be specific.

Yoongi just laughed, happily opening his mouth to eat the ice-cream fed by his boyfriend.

"Now kiss me," Jimin playfully asked, leaning in closer, waiting for his request to be granted.

Yoongi happily complied, leaning his body towards his giddy boyfriend to give him a good five pecks on the lips.

"That is not a kiss," Jimin complained. A thin line appeared in between his eyebrows and his plump lips twisted in dissatisfaction.

"It is for now. We are in public. Remember?" Yoongi trying to give his reasons, making Jimin's eyebrows raise in realization.

"Oh!" was the only thing that could escape from Jimin's lips. Slowly he checked every direction, scanning everywhere just to make sure there was no one who could see them being romantically sweet towards each other.

"There's no one, hyung," Jimin giggled before he dragged his body to straddle the elder.

Both of them were having their date at an exclusive park far away from Jimin's mansion.

It's a rare occasion, to be honest, because they decided to keep their relationship as a secret for now.

Yoongi just wasn't fond of the idea to be the center of attention and Jimin didn't want their relationship overshadowing his career, so the decision was made mutually.

"Say aaaaaa~~" Jimin playfully instructed Yoongi, kissing the sweet
lips right after he ate the ice-cream.

"My most favorite flavor in the world" Jimin whispered, pressing his forehead against Yoongi's.

"You are my most favorite flavor in the world too!" he replied, beaming his gummy smile before he pressed his lips against Jimin's.

"I love you, hyung."

"I love you too, so much, baby."

-----Minimini-----

"Hi Yoongi!" Taehyung suddenly appeared, after he disappeared out of blue just before the date started.

"Where were you?" Yoongi whispered, looking around to check whether Jimin was nearby or not.

"I... I disappeared. I don't think I have much time, Yoongi," the ghost answered. There was a hint of sadness in his voice, but Taehyung tried to hide it with his smile; his usual box smile.

"Wait. Jimin told me he wanted to buy us a couple of charm bracelets. I want to show you mine. Just wait, please," Yoongi begged, half anxious.

He really wanted to show his best friend his bracelet, the one he already planned in mind.

"Alright. I will. Don't worry," the ghost replied, assuring his already panicked friend that he would stay as long as could.

Even though he knew he can't.

He knew that today would be his last day to be here with the people he loved.

He didn't know what to expect next but he knew for sure that Yoongi would be one person he would miss the most.

"Hyung, come. Let's go" Jimin called, interlacing their fingers together.

They walked towards an exclusive jewelry store, the one owned by Jimin's close friend.

"Hey Suho hyung!" Jimin greeted.

The good looking man who was standing behind the counter smiled, shaking the superstar's hand in a very polite manner.