Chapter Fifty Seven

People say that makeup sex is supposed to be amazing and make you feel more love during the entire experience because you know that no matter what happened, your love for each other is stronger than whatever bullshit you and your partner just fought about.

But.. not all makeup sex will end up good.

It's supposed to be, but not for Yoongi and Jimin today.

Earlier, they've fought and it was the biggest and most brutal quarrel they ever had.

Yoongi finally lost it when Jimin cancelled their date last minute because Taehyung called him, telling him that he needed to do some fitting for his next week's photoshoot.

And Jimin started to bring up about Yoongi's absence during his exclusive press conference three days ago. Yoongi went to Tablo's album launch party instead, which Yoongi defended himself by saying Tablo invited him personally to the event a month ago.

And things got worse when Yoongi started to bring up about Taehyung, telling Jimin he knew Jimin went to sleep at Taehyung's house five days ago.

Jimin was flabbergasted at first, but then he explained, telling him that it was at Taehyung's parents' house, and he stayed because Taehyung started to cry when he was about to leave.

After some shouts and screams while explaining things, some magazines and newspapers flying from all directions, they ended passionately kissing when Jimin couldn't handle it anymore.

He angrily paced towards the still furious Yoongi; and everyone knows how Yoongi rarely gets furious this badly.

Without saying any more words to Yoongi, who was trying to push him away, Jimin cupped Yoongi's cheeks with his hands before he pushed him against the wall, crashing their lips together for a very fierce and angry yet passionate deep kiss.

It started like that for the first ten kisses, telling each other how angry they were while sucking and licking into each other's mouths, before Jimin dragged Yoongi into their bedroom; the one they agreed to call their own earlier when Jimin started to sleepover at Yoongi's apartment.

And for the first time in their five month old romantic relationship, Jimin was the one who fucked Yoongi's virgin hole tonight.

"Fuck you, Yoongi! You think I would cheat on you when I can fuck you like this?!" Jimin spat, almost growling, slamming his dick hard inside Yoongi's tight hole before he fucked his brains out.

Yoongi was on all fours, having his face pressed on the pillow while Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's chest and shoulder, ramming his virgin hole like there is gonna be no tomorrow.

"Aaaahhh... M-more.. F-faster, Jimi- Aaaaahhh.. faster- fuck! fuck! So good... Baby, sooo good," Yoongi mumbled, his head feeling dizzy from all the delicious feelings he felt right now.

He was drooling, mouth hanging opened ever since Jimin found his prostate and kept on slamming his cock on the sensitive gland non-stop.

Yoongi's eyes rolled upwards the moment he felt Jimin was nibbling and licking his ear, before he proceeded to lick and suck the sweat off his back.

Yoongi gasped, eyes still blurry when Jimin suddenly stopped fucking him, slightly confused when Jimin turned his body around and bent his legs outward.

Yoongi then sobbed the moment he felt Jimin's wet, warm tongue was lapping his hole, filthy loud sounds echoing inside the room when Jimin was sucking and slurping the lube from his ass.

"Fuck! Jimin.. baby, ngghhh... So good. Your tongue is sooo fucking good!" Yoongi mumbled, almost incoherent while frantically shaking his head on the pillow.