Chapter Fifty Two

"Jiminie... I want more kisses from you," Taehyung whined, trying to pull Jimin into some random room he saw, while he was being dragged by Jimin back towards the ballroom.

"Jin hyung already called me, Tae. He wants to see me now," Jimin replied, still pulling Taehyung's hand, leading them towards the grand ballroom.

"Jiminie..." Taehyung pouted, trying to persuade Jimin to continue with kissing like they had done for the past thirty five minutes.

"No Tae. You know how scary Jin hyung can be. He held back my phone for two weeks when-"

Jimin stopped, catching his lower lip in between his teeth when he remembered why Jin was pissed and decided to ground him a few months ago.

"You know babe, I can ask my parents to fire him if he makes your life hard," the beautiful guy with blond colored hair chuckled. His facial expression changed 180°, completely different than his cute and bubbly demeanor he had portrayed earlier.

"Tae, stop. It's not necessary, okay? You know well that Jin hyung is only taking care of me."

"And I'm taking care of you too," Taehyung proudly answered, voice deep low, smirking while caressing his lover's arm.

"So, you are still the same old same old you, huh?" Jimin stopped, eyeing his former boyfriend up and down a few times, while raising one of his eyebrows.

Taehyung just shrugged, chuckling before he decided to wink and respond to Jimin's assumption.

"Baby, habits die hard. And by this time, you should know well about me. We've known each other since forever, right?"

"Yes, but no thank you. I'm still keeping Jin hyung as my manager." Jimin blandly replied before he interlaced their fingers together and continued to walk.

-----MiniMini-----

"Hobi, calm down," Jin repeated for the tenth time, rubbing his back to calm him down.

Hoseok was hyperventilating.

Hoseok rarely hyperventilated, but now he did.

Namjoon just scoffed, crossing his arms in utter disgust and pure anger.

"Shut up, Jin. You know well why both of us are pissed and panicked right now," Namjoon growled, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"That fucking dick just kissed Tae. And it wasn't just a peck, it's like... They were sucking and licking each other! It's fucking disgusting, hyung!" Hoseok shrieked, pulling his hair just to ease his disappointment.

"Hobi, can you please fucking calm down now?!" Jin slightly shouted, making some of the people around them turn their heads towards the three guys.

"And you are calm right now because you fucking ship them both, right?" Namjoon started to voice out his accusations, making Jin completely shut up after minutes of non-stop ranting.

"Y-you do?" Namjoon gulped, feeling a huge lump stuck in his throat. Honestly, he didn't expect Jin to cheer for that who-so-ever blond haired guy looking ethereal right now.

Like....

How could he?

How about Yoongi hyung?

"Namjoon, you don't understand..."

"No hyung. YOU are the one who doesn't understand us right now. Did you know how hard it was for Jungkook to let go of Yoongi hyung? Do you know how hard he fought his broken self, alone? Pretending that everything was fine when it's not? And if Jimin really still loved Tae and wasn't over him, why did he court and flirt with Yoongi hyung in the first place? Why did he want to start a new relationship if he couldn't move on from Tae?" Hoseok spat, eyes starting to turn red.