Chapter Seventeen

VIP ROOM 310

He.... He wouldn't do anything bad again, right?

But.. What if he suddenly attacks and molests me?

Where's Tae for God sake?! Why isn't he around when I need him the most?

Taking a deep long breath, Yoongi twisted the door knob, only to meet with a small frame figure who was laying down on the hospital bed, facing the opposite wall.

He gulped. For God knows how many times now.

Why are you always like this Yoongi? You make stupid decisions but when you realize it's a stupid choice to make, it's already too late.

Letting out a short nervous breath, he entered the room.

"I told you I don't want anyone to enter. Which part of my simple order is too hard for you to understand?" Jimin growled. He still didn't move from his current spot, still keeping his back facing Yoongi.

Yoongi froze. He was contemplating his decision whether or not he should leave or keep on walking towards the smaller, yet aggressively scary guy.

Should I stay or should I leave?

"You should stay. Now go. He won't bite. I promise you this time," Taehyung suddenly appeared. He beamed his joyful box smile and kissed Yoongi's cheek before disappearing himself into thin air.

Yoongi froze. For the second time.

Did he just harass my pure cheek, just now? This ghost! I swear he trapped me into this mess!

Yoongi scrunched his face. Trying so hard not to have a mental breakdown, he tried not to think about the ghost that just kissed him, while encouraging him to approach his molester.

Yoongi mentally was strangling his own neck while knocking his head on the wall, hard.

"Don't do that! Why are you so violent?! Are you a masochist?" Taehyung reappeared again with his eyebrows knitted together. He pointed a finger in front of Yoongi's pretty face before telling him NO, as if he was talking to a puppy.

"GOD DAMN IT! Why are you doing this to me?! I almost had a heart attack!"

Jimin snapped his head. He quickly looked behind him, starting to curve a smile on his lips when he saw the person he wanted to meet the most was standing there.

Fighting with his painful and sore body, Jimin took out the IV needles attached to his hand and arm, before he stood on his feet, slowly walking towards Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" He called, still with a hoarse voice.

Yoongi tilted his head, looking at the smaller guy who was cautiously standing a meter away from him. He blinked his eyes a few times before raising his hand to wave awkwardly at the singer.

"Hey. So I heard that you-"

As soon as he started to speak, he stopped when he realized that someone was hugging him.

Park Jimin was hugging him.

Yoongi flinched at the sudden act from the other guy. He started to feel panicked and almost had his anxiety attack again.

But...

He didn't.

He didn't get his anxiety attack nor feel nervous when he realized Jimin already released his arms from the hug and slowly crouched down on his knees.

Yoongi was dumbfoundedly just staring at the younger who was now sobbing tears. Jimin was crying so hard that Yoongi could even hear his hiccups and choking sounds.

Slowly, Yoongi squatted down before landing his buttocks on the floor. He faced the still kneeling Jimin who was now staring at the floor in a crying mess.

Jimin was chanting I'm sorry and I'm a bastard continuously and Yoongi didn't enjoy hearing the latter's words.

Scooting closer, Yoongi tapped Jimin's shoulder a few times.

"Hey, it's okay. I forgive you, okay. Just-just don't do it ever again. Even to other people," he said, softly.

Jimin shook his head. Rubbing his snot away, he lifted up his face. His red swollen eyes were staring right into Yoongi's.

He still has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. My beautiful Yoongi.

Pushing his thoughts away, he shook his head, again.

"No... No Yoongi. I hate myself for doing that. It's horrible. I'm horrible. You-you can write anything you want about me, yeah? If you want to report about it to the police too its fine b-but let me tell my family first so that they can know about it straight from me. I-I don't want them to know through the media. It will make them-"

Jimin suddenly stopped talking when he felt his body was wrapped with a pair of arms.

They were Yoongi's.

His trembling body started to relax. Slowly, his shaking body was no longer shaking.

He felt comfort in Yoongi's arms.

He knew that it wouldn't last long, but he still wanted to cherish the moment.

His moment.

Yoongi released his hug when he felt the younger's body was now relaxed.

He decided to hug him earlier because he noticed Jimin started to tremble and talk fast. Very fast. And he noticed Jimin started to hyperventilate.

Not great signs to come together.

Wiping his own tears, Jimin took a deep breath before pulling a thin line on his lips, forcing himself to form a smile.

"Thank you," he whispered softly.

"You don't have to worry about all that stuff, yeah? Just promise me not to be a bastard and I gladly will forgive you," Yoongi assured him.

Jimin nodded. His eyes started to form pretty crescent shapes, along with a wide beautiful smile.

"Now let's get up and call the nurse to put back your IVs. We don't want your fans to cry after hearing about your death news due to malnourishment. That will be tragic," Yoongi joked, forming out a small smile on his lips.

"I won't die if you become my friend," Jimin responded, still with his hoarse voice. He coughed a few times so that his throat didn't feel dry and he could speak at least a little bit clearer.

Yoongi frowned at the latter's request.
Is he trying to do something, again?

But then he changed his mind when he saw how cautiously Jimin voiced out his request. He didn't sound proud, egotistical or threatening. Jimin didn't even dare look straight at his face. The singer was just staring at his own fingers, hunched a little while sitting on his bed.

Pulling out a thin line of a smile, Yoongi nodded.

"Alright. I'll be your friend then. So don't die... And stop being a bastardly midget. I will stop being your friend if that doesn't change," Yoongi replied, now forming a genuine smile.

"Really?" The singer lifted his head. His eyebrows lifted in amusement.

"Really," Yoongi nodded, still smiling.

"Friends?" Jimin asked, again. He didn't believe his ears.

"Yeah midget. Friends. Now stop before I change my mind." Yoongi chuckled before he went out to find a nurse.

-end of chapter 17-

Well, at least Jimin was deeply regretful and begged for forgiveness from Yoongi, right?

Or do you think I should get rid of him away from Yoongi? 😈