Chapter Five

Yoongi rushed out toward the front door, trying to run as fast as he could.

He ignored the bodyguards who called him and also the annoying voice of the headless ghost who made all of this mess happen in the first place.

Yoongi was cursing himself for being too damn stupid and naive for easily falling for the ghost's pathetic prank.

Was the joke on him?

Oh yeah right. He's dead. Probably he wants me to join him in the after life to be his friend instead.

Yoongi was repeatedly smacking his own head for all the regretful things he did just now.

Not even once what had happened turned out to be right. Everything was downright wrong from the very beginning.

He shouldn't have even agreed with Namjoon to do the interview in the first place.

Just because he didn't want to jeopardize the company, didn't mean he should jeopardize his own career?

After all, this was the reason why he was still living; because of his passion towards his career and his promises and vows that he made to that one person, whom he dearly loved.

"Stupid stupid stupid Min Yoongi! Curse my life!" he shouted as loud as he could, while banging his head on the car steering wheel.

Yoongi tried to calm himself down, trying not to be extremely panicked and anxious. That's the least thing he wanted to happen now - to have his panic attack without Namjoon or his other person in his life, who was also someone he started to love.

Not that the person he cared for whole-heartedly was always with him, anyway.

But Yoongi always understood way more than he was supposed to, that the guy was very busy and had hectic schedules, too.

The knock that came from his car's side window just then awakened him from his own frenzied mind.

He slowly lifted his head and turned to his right. Yoongi saw an image of a tall buff guy, probably one of Park Jimin's bodyguards, ask him to leave the place.

With a deep sigh, he nodded and started his car engine.

The ride was painfully silent. Usually his car would always be filled with songs, regardless of what genre it was, because Yoongi always loved music since forever.

Even his mother told him once that the doctor was listening to the Beatles' songs while attending his birth.

His phone rang several times. Probably Namjoon. But he really didn't feel like he wanted to answer it. Probably the dimpled guy already knew what had happened.

Namjoon might have called him to either scold or nag, curse or even tell him to quit his job - which was the last thing he would ever do.

Yoongi decided to stop at an empty road beside a forest. He was so sure that there would be no traffic on this road, so he was safe enough to pull his car on the right side.

He tiredly put his head on his arms, resting them on top of his steering wheel.

Think. Think. Think Yoongi! You need to think of any reasonable reason to give to Joon and Papa Kim. Even if it is soo stupid and ridiculous, but at least making them contemplate their decision to fire you.

"Hey, what are you thinking about? And won't you answer your phone? The other person might be worried about you, you know?"

Yoongi quickly raised his head, only to end up staring straight into a pair of red eyes through his rear-view mirror.