Chapter 8: Yolaris

| The following chapter is labeled as graphic |

I sat there and watched as the crowd cheered and screamed on. Mmm this was to be a good match. Ever since Amanda I haven't had a good match in the Kämpfen Ring. So I was a bit excited myself. Although I knew the fighter was going to die within the first round. She was weak and fragile. Which made it all the more fun. Which is why I chose the strongest opponent I had. McLeah. The strongest warrior I had. He was sure to make this a good match. He had better. For his kid's sake.
I focused as the buzzer sounded, letting out Maxine. Hmm. So she was prepared. She had on armor and everything. Even had a sword. Tsk. The idea that she thought she would have a chance made me laugh. "Oh well" I said as the next buzzer sounded, letting out McLeah. He was about....mmm maybe 6'5. He had a scar going down his eye and a bear claw scar going across his chest. He had short black hair with red streaks and a small beard. And his eyes were gentle. A light blue. I can see why Amanda liked to be around him when they were younger. He wore leather pants with wolf fur and leather boots with his battle axe. Good. He was prepared as well. I watched as they approached each other.
"Maxine? She wants me to fight YOU?"
I could hear the sobs seeping through Maxine's voice as she tried to speak and it satisfied me very much.
"Please Vince. You need to help me. She's making me fight for my right to live. Please. I can't fight I'll die."
"I hear ya. I would never want to fight my friend. But.. Yolaris has my daughter..."
"She has Gabriella?"
"Yes.... she says if I want her back alive, I need to fight and kill you within one hour."
"W-What...?"
"I-I'm sorry Maxi but I'm thinking about the safety of my daughter."
The bell then rang. It was time.
"I'll try to take it easy on you. I promise." He then walked to the opposite side of the ring and readied himself. Maxine stood there in disbelief as she tried to hold back her sobs and cries. The ref then called it. Fast as lightning, McLeah charged at Maxine and rammed into her stomach. She immediately threw up blood as the crowd's cheering got loud. He's doing good. Maybe his kid would make it out of here alive. But that wouldn't be fun. Oh well. At least I get to see ONE death today. I paid close attention as he punched her over and over in her torso, making her cry and scream out for mercy. God that sound of begging makes me so hot. Especially hearing it from such a small victim. But I contained myself as I continued watching. The crowd got louder and louder as he pinned her to the ground. I watched closely as she managed to get free and kick McLeah in the chin. So she DOES want to live. This was getting interesting. He spit out blood and wiped his mouth looking at her.
"I didn't know you could do that Maxi."
She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "If I'm gonna be forced to fight for my life then I'm gonna try."
"Huh. Well I wish you good luck kid." He then charged her again but this time she managed to hop over him, driving him into the side of the stadium. She panted slightly watching him as he pulled himself together. Watching, I could hear multiple voices screaming "Come on kick her ass already!", "Destroy that little bitch McLeah!" and "Let's go Maxine!". Tsk. I continued watching. Wow. She actually managed to get a few cuts and bruises onto the man. Interesting.
"You'd better not hold back McLeah" I whispered. "Your daughter needs you." I smirked as he trembled in pain. I knew installing that Mirror Pain chip in his stomach would give some good inspiration. He panted heavily as he bellowed slamming Maxine into the ground. He then began to toss her around and throw her into the wall. This is what I wanted to see. And hearing Maxine's cries and screams of pain. Oh my God I was getting so aroused. He pinned her down with her sword and raised his axe into the air.
"YEAH FINISH HER OFF!!!"
I glanced at the crowd then at him. He looked back at me as I nodded. He looked down at Maxine.
"I'm sorry Maxi." The last words he said to her. She whimpered and cried before he drove his axe into her head. I moaned softly licking my lips as her body went limp, her eyes lifeless. The crowd went wild. McLeah stood up panting as her blood was dripping off his face. The ref called it.
"The winner of the Kämpfen Ring Match: Vincent McLeah!"
The stadium was uproarious. I'd never heard such applause. I smiled down at McLeah as he glared at me and walked back inside the stadium. I chuckled, meeting him there with his daughter. She was a bit banged up and unconscious. But it was her own fault. She should have never tried to fight back. She got that from Amanda. Stupid girl. But she was alive unfortunately.
"I did what you asked. Now give me my daughter back." He coldly said to me.
"Yes. You did do as I asked. And I applaud you for that. But you held back. I saw it."
"What are you talking about? I used all my strength on Maxine."
"Do you know of your past?" I walked around him slowly. And I noticed he watched me with an angry expression.
"In your younger days, you would slaughter giants, goblins, gremlins, and innocents for money."
"Shut up." He spat at me.
"And you did so with no remorse. You were known as the "Impossible Powerhouse.'' Everything you did you took pleasure out of."
"I said shut up."
"But years went by and you married a woman. I believe her name was..... Amanda Yolaris. No?"
"Don't you dare say her name. You have absolutely no right."
I began to feel his body with a smile. "One year went by and you two had a daughter. Gabriella McLeah. Such a beautiful little girl." I chuckled softly as he clenched his fists. "About 3 years ago you were out on duty when you heard the news."
"No.."
"It was all in the papers that your beloved Amanda Yolaris..."
"Stop it..."
"The woman you had vowed to protect."
"I swear Yolaris-"
"Had entered the Kämpfen Ring."
"Shut up-"
I leaned in and whispered in his ear softly, "Only to die at the hands of your own brother at my command. And you couldn't do anything to save her."
He screamed and pinned me to the wall, lifting me up by my dress top with his axe to my neck. I giggled a bit with an innocent face. "Oops. I think I touched a nerve there."
"Let's get a couple things straight. If you ever mention my wife's name again, I will not hesitate to kill you."
"Heh. Oh really?"
"You shut up. I'm speaking." He pressed the blade to my throat
"Ooh such a dominant man. Amanda must've loved that. Go on." I smiled down at him.
"If you ever lay a hand on my daughter again, I will not hesitate to kill you."
"Mhmm mhmm."
"If you ever even come close to my house again, I will find you and kill you."
"Are you about done?"
"Tsk. I will be once you're in your early grave. And I'll sure as hell be happy if I'm the one to put you there." He then dropped me and picked up his daughter and walked off. I chuckled a bit.
"Just so you know, as Amanda died, she screamed for you to come."
He stopped and turned back to me with the angriest expression. "The only difference between you and her is that when you die, you will have no one to mourn your death." He walked into the darkness. Leaving me alone standing under the white light with a smirk.