Cutout

"Almost there. Seriously. If the queen and her stupid soldiers hadn't intervened, we'd be there already. I'd have my armor and weapon and be training right now." I sighed loudly annoyed as I walked with Devin and the ship members. Devin and I traveled behind them so as to not to get in the way.
"Tara come on. It's our fault Mack got hurt. We weren't there to help him. The least we can do is look for someone to help him get better." She smiled at me with her trademark cute little innocent girl smirk and on the past Kings it got on my nerves because I couldn't resist it! I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Fine. I suppose you're right." She smiled more which caused me to melt immediately. This damn girl. Holds too much power over me. And I get the feeling she KNOWS what she does.

| meanwhile in the palace dungeons |

"Hurry Princess. We don't have much time." He pulled a woman out from her cell gently and helped her to her feet. "Are you alright?" The young woman smiled, her long black hair messy and dirty, wearing a singular oversized white shirt that covered her bruised and beaten body. However her voice was soft and sweet.
"Yes. Thank you Riley."
He smiled back and handed her a change of clothes. "Hurry Princess. Change into these then follow me. Before we get caught." Without a second thought she quickly changed her clothes and fixed her hair to look halfway decent. "I'm ready."
"Wow. Your clothes still fit you perfectly. Hurry now. Your husband and daughter will be ecstatic to see you again Princess Amanda." He ran down the hallway, her right behind him with a smile thinking to herself. "Vincent... Gabriella.. Devin....... Just hold on everyone. I'll get out this hellhole soon."