°Ch.1°

(A/N: Hello my beautiful readers! are you all ready for the sequel of "Searching || Jungkook x Reader" !?!? I hope you all are because I am!! Please show this book as much love as you showed the first one! Also if you didnt read the first book I suggest you read it first! :) Anyways on to the story! )

.

.

(At the Hospital)

Y/N Pov
I felt light... I slowly opened my eyes and let it adjust to the light in the room. (Where am I???) I thought to myself as I looked around the white room. I took small glances and noticed my body was covered in bandages... then I remembered that someone put me in the hospital, I dont know who it was though. I remembered things .. but I dont remember who brought me here in the first place. I heard the door open and saw a nurse walk in, she looked at me and suddenly her eyes widened before she ran out of the room. 

(Whats her problem?) I furrowed my eyebrows but soon my facial expression softened as I saw her come back in with other nurses and doctors. "Miss... whats your name?" the doctor suddenly asked, "Y/n.. Lee Y/n." I responded with a raspy dry voice. 

"Do you know where you are?" he continued, I furrowed my eyebrows "I... Not in Seoul thats for sure... America perhaps?" I questioned but he smiled and nodded. "Miss Y/n do you remember how you ended up in the hospital?" one of the other doctors asked while checking my bandages. It took me a minute but I answered "Uhmm.. doctor im not 100% sure how I got here as in who brought me but I do remember ..... someone hurt me... i dont remember his face. But I remember he did things to me. I remember I jumped out of a window... but thats everything" 

I looked at the doctors and nurses and they had upset expressions on their faces making me confused. "Is everything alright doctor?" I questioned while looking at him worried. "Its nothing dont worry... Were just going to step out for a bit and give you time." I nodded and he left the room. 

(Who brought me here?) I thought as I looked around. I saw that there were bouquets of flowers lined up on the table near the bed. (Who are those from? Family?? Friends?) While looking outside at the view I heard the door suddenly open, I looked back to try and see who it was but soon felt the persons arms wrap around me bringing me into a hug. (W-Who is this?)... It was a male... His chest was big and hard, I could feel his heart beating fast. He smelled like banana milk. 

"Finally your awake... please dont scare me like that again" (This voice.... is sounds so familiar but I cant recall who it belongs to) I raised my hand and placed it on his chest slightly pushing him away from me. I looked up at him and locked eyes with him... he was very handsome. I saw him slowly leaning in closer towards my face but I pulled away. 

"Do I know you?" I asked. The male looked at me confused. Suddenly the door opened once again and more people ran into the room. The male in front of me looked at them. "Jungkook.... she has amnesia" the doctor took a step forward looking from me to the male known as Jungkook. 

Jungkook turned to me and his eyes brimmed with tears. (Did I do something wrong?.. why is he crying?) He took a step away from me and walked out of the room. "Im sorry for telling you this way miss Y/n... but its true, you have amnesia" I furrowed my eyebrows while nodding at the doctor before he left the room leaving me with the remaining males.  I looked at all of them scanning their faces studying their facial features. (They look so familiar..and their all handsome) I began to think.... I feel like I know them.. what are their names... c'mon Y/n think!

"Y/n..." a voice brought me back form my thoughts. I looked up and saw a tall male approach me. As he walked up to me he sat down on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hands... I flinched and was about to pull away but didnt. "Y/n... you dont remember us?" he asked with a cracked voice. 

I looked him in the eyes and could see he was upset. My head started to pound.. it hurt so much.... I held my head with my hands "T-Taehyung make it stop!" I begged. He grabbed my arm making me look at him "T-Thats my name! Its Taehyung.. do you remember me!?" he asked but I looked at him confused. "I-I dont know... My head just started pounding and I guess I called out your name...

Jungkook Pov
(She has amnesia.... She forgot about me... and everyone else...) "Jungkook!" I looked back and saw Jin hyung jogging up to me. "Leave me alone hyung..." I spoke up and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm pulling me into a hug. "Im sorry..." he spoke softly while squeezing me. I couldnt take it anymore I just broke down crying. 

"Hyung what am I supposed to do now? If she cant remember me then does this mean our relationship is over?" Jin hyung broke the hug and looked at me with a serious expression. "No it doesnt mean that its over... It just means you have to make her remember who you are... even if it means starting from scratch again"

"But hyung... I feel like this is my punishment for being such a bad boyfriend..." Jin hyung smacked the back of my head "Yah! who said your a bad boyfriend....??!" He exclaimed while looking at me wide eyed. "Hyung... I said it. But I feel like she should just forget about me... I feels like thats whats best." I turned and looked at hyung who looked at me seriously "Is that it? Kook your letting her go? just because she has amnesia? You say you loved her for 10 years.. you finally have her and now your just let that all go? Where did the Kook I knew go?? The one who constantly kept on telling us about the love of his life and how exciting it was to know you finally found her" 

"Are you really okay with letting her go? Are you going to let her be in someone elses arms? you promised her your going to protect her and never leave her side. Your breaking that promise" Jin hyung left me in the hallway thinking about what he has just told me. (Of course im not okay with letting her go... I dont want to see her in some other guys arms besides mine.) I want her to remember me and I will make her remember me....