°Ch.32°

Donghae Pov
"I wonder how Y/n is right now...." Appa commented while washing the dishes. "Shes probably doing well Appa.. dont worry so much." I added while walking up to him in the kitchen. "Appa you go to sleep.. I'll finish up the dishes. Its getting late" I offered and he nodded before walking away to his room. I finished up the dishes and plopped myself on the couch turning on the t.v.

"Nothing good is on..." I mumbled as I continued to go through channels. "BREAKING NEWS!" I leaned back into the couch and drank my coffee. "Korean model Lee Y/n has just been admitted to the hospital" 

*CRASH* I dropped my coffee mug and it shattered on the ground. "Reasons are still unknown... but sources say that the model was being abused by an unknown male. She is suffering life threatening injuries. Police have the man in custody." My body froze up at the sudden news. "Y-Y/n...." I whispered before I ran to my room grabbing my things and running out of the house. I took a cab to the airport and bought a ticket to the Philippines. I made sure to text Appa letting him know that I was going away on a business trip for a few days. 

I got on the plane and saw first class. My fingers were trembling and I couldnt sit still. "How did this happen... Who did this to her!" I whisper yelled as I pulled my phone out trying to contact my little sister. "its Lee Y/n!~ sorry I cant answer your call right now im busy! please let your number and I'll call you back as soon as I can!~" Her voice mail played. My heart began to ache as I heard her voice. (Please dont be dead!) I thought as I began to cry silently in my seat. The plane soon took off and  continued to pray for her safety. 

Time Skip~ (1 day later)

Taehyung Pov
"Is this the way to the hospital that their at?!" Jin hyung asked as he drove down the busy streets of Boracay. "Ne hyung. It says its just down the road to the left" Hoseok hyung added while looking at his phone. We arrived at the hospital and ran into the lobby where we saw a very familiar face. "Donghae hyung?" I commented while running up to him. He looked drained and tired. "Hey..." he said in a monotone voice while looking at me. He had bags under his eyes and looked dead inside. "Have you been waiting?" Jimin asked and he nodded "I flew in last night... I've been waiting here ever since but their running some tests on Y/n." he explained before sitting down in the waiting area. 

Key Pov
I sat in the recovery room with Y/n as she was still asleep from her surgery. The doctor walked in with some nurses and checked on her. "Doctor.. is she going to be alright?" I asked him while standing up from my seat. The doctor looked at the nurses and asked them to leave. The room was silent before we heard slight groaning coming from Y/n. 

We both turned to her and saw her eyes slowly open. The doctor walked up to her "Miss Y/n... your finally awake.. how are you feeling?" She looked around the room and responded "I think im alright..." Y/n pushed her body up in a sitting position but then her eyebrows furrowed. "Doctor.. I cant feel my legs... is that normal??". The doctor went silent before sitting down on the edge of the bed. He took off his glasses and spoke.

"Y/n... you suffered from a gun shot that damaged your spinal cord... more specifically your lower back." I looked at the doctor with wide eyes before asking "A-Are you saying that shes paralyzed?!" Y/n looked at the doctor with wide eyes as well. The doctor nodded but continued "Were not 100% sure if her spinal cord injury was complete or incomplete. Meaning we would need to keep her here for a few days and run some tests on her. If it was a 'complete' injury that would mean she would never be able to walk... but if it comes out as 'incomplete' there is a chance she would be able to walk again.." 

I turned to Y/n who was now sobbing as she sat there on the bed helpless. "Im sorry.." The doctor spoke before leaving the room. I ran over to Y/n and wrapped my arms around her. "Im so sorry Y/n... this is all my fault. I shouldnt have let you go out by yourself!" I mumbled but she pushed me away slightly. "I-Its n-not your f-fault!" she cried out before she pulled the blanket off revealing her legs.