°Ch.19°

Y/N Pov
"Just wait here..." I heard oppa say while letting go of my arm. I stood in place awkwardly fiddling with my fingers. Everything was quiet but I could hear shuffling of some feet. (???) "Oppa??? Are you back???" I called out but no one answered. "O-Oppa???" I stuttered feeling a little bit scared. I reached up and removed the blindfold to find myself surrounded by darkness.

"O-Oppa w-where are you???" I called out while putting my arms out in front of me. I shuffled around and found the wall and followed it. "Oppa I swear... this isnt funny!" I yelled while trying to find the light switch.

Soon after a few minutes of sticking to the wall I felt the light switch and as soon as I turned it on *BANG* "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!" I jumped and lost balance causing myself to fall on the ground. I looked around and besides all the confetti that was falling on me I saw myself being surrounded by my friends. "Crap not again.." Donghae oppa spoke as he ran over to me helping me up once again just like this morning. 

"W-Whats all this???" I asked while looking around. "What does it look like?! Its your surprise party!" Minseok cheered while grabbing my hand leading me towards a group of people. Once they turned around my eyes widened to see Key along with my manager and Mingyu. "You guys are all here?!?" I commented. They all nodded "We all came here once the shoot was done!" My manager added while drinking her wine. 

"Wahhhh noona~" Mingyu suddenly commented making me glare at him. "N-Noona?! who are you calling noona? im only a few months older than you!" I cried out punching his arm. 

Time Skip~

"Okay everyone its present time!!!" Donghae oppa yelled gathering everyone into a circle. He made me sit on a chair and one by one everyone came up to me handing me a gift. The majority of them were branded clothes along with gift cards. Soon it was Mingyu who came up to me handing me a gift bag, I opened it and smiled at what he had gotten me. It was a long black trench coat because I complimented his jacket one time saying how I liked it. 

The next gifts were from BTS. Namjoon got me a ryan bear plush but one of his eyes were missing. (He broke it...) Jin and Jimin both got me clothes, Hoseok bought me shoes, Yoongi gave me customized head phones, Taehyung then bought me a HUGE fluffy blanket but then there was another blanket. Once I opened it my face went blank.. "Tae... why does this blanket have just your face on it..." I commented making the room burst with laughter. 

"My turn!" I looked up and saw Jungkook smiling at me while walking my way. My heart suddenly began to beat faster (What did he get me...) I thought. He then gave me a small bag. (???) I opened the bag and there was a black small box inside. 

I pulled the small black box out and I saw Jungkook smiling at his hyungs. (What could it be??) I slowly opened the box and once my eyes landed on the object I fell in love with it right away. I looked up at Jungkook with loving eyes "T-This is-" he then cut me off by finishing my sentence "Its a cherry blossom ring... its so you can always remember the day we reunited after 10 years.. under the cherry blossom trees" He reached over and grabbed the ring pulling it out from the box. I looked at him curiously as he softly reached out grabbing my right hand softly before slipping the ring onto my finger. 

(A/N: Ughhh I want this ring so badly)

Once the ring was on my finger I couldnt help but stare at it. "Well.. do you like it??" he asked looking at me, I nodded "I LOVE IT!!" I exclaimed before getting up from my seat and hugging him. 

Jungkook Pov
"I LOVE IT!!" She exclaimed before getting up and wrapping her arms around my neck hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her small body holding her in my embrace tightly. "Im glad you love it" I whispered into her ear. (I missed this feeling.... the feeling of having her in my arms... having her this close to me)

She then pulled away from the hug and smiled at me "Thanks Kookie" (That sense of loneliness washed over me when she broke the hug). I smiled back at her before walking back over to my hyungs. "Goodjob Kook" Taehyung commented while nudging my side. 

The night went great, Y/n loved the gifts she received and we all had fun playing games along with dancing with each other. Y/n wasnt the type to dance but I wasnt going to let that stop her from having any fun. I looked over at Jimin hyung nodding at him at what to do. He nodded and ran over to the dj whispering something in his ear. The dj nodded and suddenly the up beat song slowly faded and our song 'butterfly' came up. 

Everyone in the room continued to dance going into partners for the slow song. I walked over to Y/n and she just looked at me. I held my hand out "dance with me?" Even though the room was a little dark I was still able to see her rosy cheeks. She softly placed her hand in mine as I lead her into the middle of the dance floor. 

She brought both her hands up placing them both on my shoulders, while I placed both my hands firmly on her waist slowly pulling her in towards me. Through out the song I couldnt help but stare down at her, she did the same and we were both just staring into each others eyes. As we continued to dance my eyes would trace down to her lips... making me debate whether or not I should do it.

(Fuck it....)

I slowly leaned in closer to her face. Our lips almost touching.... Hey eyes slowly closed and I leaned it (Its now or never) I thought to myself. We were in the heat of the moment, it was as if everything around us.. the song, the people, they all just disappeared and it was only the two of us. Our lips were just centimeters apart.

Suddenly the beat of the song changed to 'Bang Bang Bang' by BigBang. The loud bass of the speakers broke us out of our moment as we both jolted in our spot. Y/n and I looked at each other before I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck "Thanks for the dance" she spoke into my ear since the music was so loud. She then walked away and joined Minseok along with Mingyu at their table. 

I sighed and walked back to my hyungs who were too busy dancing to the song. "So how did it go?!" Jimin hyung yelled over the music. "This close hyung!! UGHHH! THIS CLOSE TO US KISSING!" I yelled while showing how close we were to kissing with my fingers. They all looked at me "Are you serious?!" I then nodded "JUST A FEW MORE SECONDS... DAMN IT!" I yelled while pouting. 

Y/N Pov
I walked over to Mingyu and Minseok with a flushed face (He almost kissed me... WE ALMOST KISSED!) I continued to think. "I see you and Mr. Jeon Jungkook are close" Minseok commented while wiggling his brows at me. "We almost kissed!" I yelled and they looked at me with wide eyes. "WHAT!? Why didnt you!" They both commented. "The music interrupted us! UGH and we were in such a good atmosphere too!" I exclaimed while putting my face into my hands. 

"Theres always next time!" Mingyu commented while pulling out his phone "Is it Suzy??" I asked and he nodded "Well go answer the call!" I said while shooing him away. I was happy for Mingyu... When we both got closer to each other he was always asking me for love advice for Suzy. They have been in the same modelling company for a few months now and he always wanted to talk to her but hes not that great at talking to girls... besides me. And here he is now! He is talking to her and their only friends of course but hes waiting for the right time to make a move.