°Ch.8°

Donghae Pov
Its been a few hours since Y/n passed out and I was still waiting in the dance practice room at SM. As I sat down beside her still holding her hand I felt a small twitch, I shot my head up and looked at Y/n as her eyes slowly started to flutter open. She squinted a little letting her eyes adjust to the bright lights of the room. "Y/n! your finally awake... you had me worried!" I said while wrapping my arms around her. 

I pulled away giving her space as she rubbed her forehead "Mianhe oppa...." she replied before scanning the room as if she was looking for someone. "Oppa wheres Minseok?" she asked while looking at me. I reached out brushing some of her hair out of her face "do you by chance remember who he is??" She then nodded while shyly smiling. The door then suddenly burst open revealing Minseok along with Heechul. "Shes awake!" they cheered while running over to the both of us. 

Minseok jumped on top of her and hugged her small body "Y/n! I was so worried! Are you alright? Are you feeling better?? Most of all DO YOU REMEMBER ME??" He hit her with so many questions but Y/n just nodded while hugging him back. "I-Im so sorry I forgot about you Minseok!" 

He broke the hug and patted her head "Its alright. Its not your fault. Donghae hyung told me everything that happened to you back in America" (Except about the fact that she has a boyfriend...) I know, I should have told him about Jungkook but right now isnt the time for that. I got up and made my way over beside Heechul as we both looked at the two young ones in front of us as they smiled and laughed. "Their cute together..." he mumbled but I elbowed his stomach. "Hey, dont forget she is technically still in a relationship with Jungkook" I stated earning a slight nod from him. 

Minseok Pov
"Y/n why dont we go hang out next week! We need to fill each other in on our lives when we were both separated!" I chimed and she nodded. "Arasseo, lets meet at BH cafe saturday at noon!" Y/n giggled at how excited I was acting before agreeing to meet at the cafe. (I cant believe that I am finally reunited with my best friend... theres so many things I've been wanting to tell her)

While watching her laugh and tell me about our old memories I couldnt help but think about how I should tell her... Its something that I've been wanting to tell her ever since I met her. I want her to know but I dont know how she will feel once I tell her. Im afraid she might think of me differently and we wont be as close to each other as we are right now. I dont want to ruin our friendship and I most definitely dont want to keep secrets from her. I guess Ill tell her when the time is right. 

Y/n Pov
"Minseok are you listening to me??" I questioned once I noticed how he kind of froze in his spot. HE blinked a few times before returning to his old self "Ah Mianhe" he responded but I snorted before laughing "Its been how many years and you still never listen to me, I guess things never change!" 

Minseok chuckled before standing up "Well as much as I would love to stay here and chat up a storm I do have something scheduled tonight" (Maybe a hot date??) I thought as I nodded and waved him off goodbye. "Well since everyone had to do something why dont we go out to eat!" Heechul oppa suggested while Donghae oppa and I nodded. We left SM and headed down the street towards some food tents. Heechul led us into a rather medium sized tent and we all sat down at a table. 

We began to stuff our faces into various types of street food enjoying every second. While eating we also ordered some soju and drank the night away! ... until I reached my limit of drinking. I began to feel light headed and a bit drowsy. "Y/n please dont tell me you drank too much.." Donghae oppa pleaded as he took away my soju bottle. 

Yoongi Pov
Jin  and I decided to leave the dorm and get something to eat at some food tents we spotted earlier by SM. Once we arrived we entered a tent and noticed some familiar faces sitting in the far corner. "Yoongi is that Y/n and Donghae?" Jin questioned as we decided to get a closer look. Donghae hyung must have noticed us since he waved signalling us to come join them. 

We both sat down at the table and noticed something odd about Y/n since her head was on the table and she was unresponsive. "Dont mind her she just had to much to drink." Heechul commented while opening another bottle of his soju. "So shes drunk is what your trying to say?" I questioned while looking back at Y/n. Donghae nodded before patting Y/n on her head, she then lifted her head slowly and looked at Jin and I. 

"AHHHH Jinnie and YoOoOoOOOngi OOPPA are heeereee!" She raised her voice before giggling. (oh goodness.. deja vu) I thought to myself as I chuckled a little bit. "Did our little Y/n have too much to drink?" Jin hyung asked while trying to give her a glass of water. 

Y/n looked down at the water then glared at the two of us. It was like her whole entire personality flipped! "Neo michyeoss-eo?!? Who are you calling little! she took the glass of soju from Donghae and chugged it down. "Yah! Lee Y/n! Whats your problem!?" Donghae hyung raised his voice while taking away the glass from Y/n.

Y/n furrowed her brows before talking "You want to know what my problem is oppa?! Jungkook is my problem!" Jin and I looked at each other shocked at what Y/n was saying. "Hes my problem! You tell me hes my boyfriend but he sure doesnt act like it! Hes  hasnt said one word to me since I woke up and HES BEEN IGNORING ME EVER SINCE! Im starting to get a feeling that he wasnt even my boyfriend to begin with. Your just all telling me lies!" 

I was about to say something until she cut me off and continued to speak... in a more softer tone "Everytime I see that Jeon Jungkook I cant help but feel sad. After the day I woke up he never spoken a word to me. He didnt even look at me! The day at the airport when he turned and walked away I couldnt help but feel lonely.... I want to talk to him. I want to get to know him. I want to know about our memories together but it seems like he doesnt." 

My heart began to ache a little bit hearing Y/n talk about her feelings for Jungkook. Jungkook needs to help her and fast....

"Okay Y/n I think you had enough to dri-" Donghae hyung was cut off by Y/n throwing up.

(Oh jeez this is definitely deja vu for sure...)

"Y/N THESE WERE MY NEW SHOES!!!"