°Ch.7°

Minseok Pov
"Y/n Kwenchana?" Heechul hyung asked, I looked away from my phone and noticed Y/n looking very uncomfortable. "I-Im alright I just have a headache... Ill be right back" she responded as she got out of her seat and begin to walk away. (Is she really alright?) I felt worried about her. As we continued to watch her leave she then stopped in her tracks and suddenly winced in pain while holding both sides of her head. 

"Oppa it hurts! Make it stop!" she cried out. Donghae hyung got out of his seat and ran over towards her "Y/N!!" he cried out before she suddenly fainted in his arms. I along with Heechul hyung rushed out towards them. "What happened!?" Heechul hyung questioned as we both looked down at Y/n who was sweating and pale.

"I-I think shes getting her memories back..." Donghae mumbled to himself but I heard it. "Her memories back??? What are you talking about?" I asked then Donghae hyung turned to me "Something happened to her back in America a few weeks ago... She ended up with amnesia.." 

Heechul hyung and I were both shocked to hear what happened. "Its all that bastards fault.." he gritted his teeth. "Who?" Heechul questioned while furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Chanyeol.. Park Chanyeol." (CHANYEOL?! HE DID THIS TO HER?) My eyes widened not believing what I had just heard. I remembered back in High School that Y/n was in a toxic relationship him. Whenever I asked her about her relationship with him she would just avoid answering and change the topic... I couldnt believe it. I was happy when she got out of that relationship but knowing that hes trying to get to her again makes my blood boil. 

Donghae hyung picked up Y/n and we all decided to head towards SM since it was basically down the road. Once we arrived we quickly brought her into the dance practice room that was empty and laid her on the couch. Heechul hyung brought in a wet towel and put it on her forehead. "c'mon Y/n wake up... wake up!" Donghae hyung pleaded while holding onto her hand. 

"Kim Minseok.... your my best friend..." (what?) I looked at Y/n when she mumbled those words. (D-Does she remember me now?!) I felt my heart race at hearing her say that. I grabbed onto her other hand and smiled "your my best friend too.." 

 Jin Pov
"Jeon Jungkook what is your problem!?" I raised my voice once we entered our dorm. Its been bothering me ever since we arrived in Korea. Through out the whole day all I could remember was how Jungkook treated her back at the airport when he straight up ignored her. "What are you talking about hyung?" the maknae questioned playing dumb.

"dont play dumb with me Jungkook. How could you ignore her like that? You didnt even say goodbye to her let alone look at her!" Jungkook kept quiet as I continued to scold him. Hoseok then spoke up "Jungkook you didnt even look worried when she suddenly had a hard time breathing..." I looked towards the maknae and he just kept a straight face. 

"Why are you acting like this Jungkook. You told me the day we went back to JBs place that you were willing to fight for your relationship with her. You said you would do whatever it takes for her to remember you. You even promised Y/n that you would never leave her side." Everyone looked towards Jungkook and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Whats the point of talking to her when she doesnt remember anything about me..." he whispered to himself but we all heard it. 

"Are you serious Jungkook. Thats your reason for acting this way. For fuck sakes she remembered Taehyung. If she was able to remember him then she will for sure remember you! You just need to trigger something in her to get her to remember you." Jimin commented but Jungkook just ignored him. 

"wow... you always tell us how much you love her. If you truly do love her you wouldnt care about starting form scratch just to get her to remember you. I guess that was bullshit." Yoongi added before they all got up one at a time leaving the maknae alone in the living room with me.

"Arent you going to leave me like the rest of them?" the maknae commented while looking at me with lifeless eyes. I shook my head and crossed my arms, "no.. not until you tell me how you really feel and why your acting like this." 

Jungkook shook his head and got up leaving towards his room but I followed him. He entered his room and I followed behind him closing and locking his door behind me. "Hyung stop pestering me... leave." I just stood there ignoring his demands. "Hyung im serious! leave!" I began raising his voice. "Not until you talk to me. Tell me the truth to why your acting like this." Then something triggered inside Jungkook. He turned to me and raised his voice. 

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY IM ACTING LIKE THIS?! BECAUSE OF HER! SHE DID THIS TO ME HYUNG! BECAUSE OF WHAT CHANYEOL DID Y/N HAS TO SUFFER BY HERSELF!... w-without her in my life im nothing.. if she doesnt remember anything about me or our relationship theres nothing keeping us together. THERES NO US ANYMORE." Jungkook choked on some of his words until he broke down crying on his bed. 

I walked over and sat down beside him "Jungkook... even if she doesnt remember about you or your relationship there is still something keeping you both together.." Jungkook looked at me with red soon to be puffy eyes. "What... " he asked monotone. "your memories with her... even if she doesnt remember.. you still do. I know you want her to remember you but for that to happen you at least need to make an effort into making her remember you..." 

Jungkook nodded his head until I continued "I know its going to hurt once you start talking to her and I now its going to be hard for you. But I know you could do it... She will remember you Jungkook." I reached up and wiped his tears with my sleeve before getting up and leaving. I was about to step out of his room until he called out to me "Hyung!"

I turned back to the maknae and he smiled while tears still streamed down his bunny like face "T-Thank you!" I nodded then exited his room closing the door behind me. "That was hard..." I mumbled. 

"Sounded like everything worked out." I turned my head and the rest of the members were standing there smiling. "We just needed to give him a little push.. " Taehyung added with a boxy smile. "Lets all go visit her once our schedule clears up." Yoongi commented and we all nodded before heading off to bed.