°Ch.22°

(The next day)

Y/N Pov
I slowly opened my eyes waking up to shuffling around the room. I let my eyes adjust and soon I saw Key looking at me. "Key where am I?" I asked groggily while pushing myself to sit up on the couch. "Your at ESteem..." he replied and I soon remembered what had happened last night. "Dont worry.. I messaged your brother letting him know where you were. I didnt tell him what happened, anyways time to get up and get ready. Your going to be meeting the new model and your new partner in a few minutes" 

I got up and Key handed me some clothes as I began to change into them. "Key.. why do I have to wear these clothes...? Its very casual dont you think?" He peaked his head in and smiled "Because you are scheduled to hang out with the new guy.. get to know him and such" I made an 'oh I see' face.

Soon after Key put some makeup on me and we both walked towards the meeting room where my manager was waiting for me

Soon after Key put some makeup on me and we both walked towards the meeting room where my manager was waiting for me. "Y/n there you are! Just in time. They should be here any moment so please sit down" I sat down beside my manager while Key stood behind me. There was a knock on the door and the door suddenly opened revealing a rather tall male (Is that him???) I thought but then following behind him was another male slightly shorter but taller than me. 

The shorter male bowed and introduced himself "Hello.. my name is Hoshi. Im 23, please take care of me" he then looked over to me and smiled. I returned a smile back before standing up and introducing myself "My name is Y/n, I just turned 22... Its very nice to meet you" 

My manager then stood up and began to spoke "So as you both know, the two of you will be partners for shoots and such, But since there is nothing scheduled today you two will spend the rest of the day together." Hoshi and I both looked at each other and nodded. "Okay no you two can go hang out now" Hoshis manager spoke before leaving the room with my manager and Key. 

"Soooo... Hoshi what do you want to do??" I asked and he looked around the room before looking at me "Mmmm I dont know.. what do you like to do for fun?" I furrowed my brows thinking but then I soon got an idea. "Hey Hoshi do you like to dance?!" he looked at me with bright eyes as he nodded "I LOVE TO DANCE!" he exclaimed. I laughed before standing up "Well lets go! I know a friend that owns a studio." I grabbed onto his arm and dragged him outside before dialling Donghae oppa.

Me
Hey oppa! Are you at SM right now??

Oppa
Yeah I'm just working on a song right now why?? What's up?

Me
I was actually wondering If I could use one of the practice rooms at SM??

Oppa
Yeah sure! Room 1B is open you could just walk in. Everyone here knows you anyways.

Me
Thanks oppa! I'm bringing a friend with me too!

Oppa
Ah Arasseo. Make sure you introduce them to me.
.
.
.

Y/N POV
I put my phone away and unlocked my car door "Get in!" I cheered happily as I got into the drivers seat. I then drove us all the way to SM where I then parked the car across the street. Hoshi and I walked into SM and I was greeted by the staff along with some idols. "Y/n is that you?!" I saw Minseok jogging up to me with a smile. "Hi Minseok!" I greeted, he then turned to Hoshi and looked at me "Whos he??" Minseok whispered. 

"Oh right how rude of me. Minseok this is Hoshi, he is the new model at ESteem and he is also my partner for photoshoots, Hoshi this is Minseok my best friend" They both exchanged greetings before we left to the practice room. 

We entered the practice room and Hoshi jumped around happily. "Y/n do you know how to dance??" he suddenly asked and I nodded "Well its been awhile since I last danced so I might be rusty". Hoshi smiled as he took out his phone plugging it into the speaker that was in the corner of the room. He then ran up to the middle of the dance studio and soon began to dance to the song( 'bad' by Christopher.)

Soon after the dance was done I looked at him with wide eyes. "Hoshi that was amazing!" I cheered while running up to him giving him a bottle of water. "Thanks.. I've been working on that choreography for a while now.." He sat down on the ground and looked at me "Your turn" I nervously shook my head "Ani.. im not that good of a dancer to begin with." Hoshi shook his head "C'mon I danced so now its your turn." I sighed as I walked up to the speaker plugging my phone in playing ('be my baby' by Ariana Grande. )

"That... was awesome! Your an amazing dancer!" Hoshi exclaimed as he tossed his water bottle at me. I took a sip from it and smiled "Thanks , its been awhile since I danced... but its my first time dancing in front of someone" Hoshi looked at me surprised "you never danced in front of anyone before?" I nodded "I've always just danced by myself. It was kind of like a side hobby. I was embarrassed and scared to dance in front of people because I was scared to be judged"

Hoshi smiled before ruffling my hair "Well your an amazing dancer so you should dance in front of me more!" I thanked him once again before we then sat down on the ground. 

"So whos your new friend?" A head popped into the room. "Oppa!" I stood up and ran into his arms. "Oppa this is the friend I was talking about on the phone. His name is Hoshi and hes my new modelling partner at ESteem" he walked up to Hoshi and held his hand out. "Nice to meet you Hoshi, my name is Donghae" Hoshi looked at Donghae oppa and then at me. "Is he your boyfriend???" he questioned. Donghae oppa and I looked at each other and began to laugh.

"Ew no! Hoshi this is my older brother!" I explained while pushing Donghae oppa away from me. Hoshi blushed and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck "Mianhe". Donghae oppa chuckled while placing a firm grip on Hoshis shoulder with his hand. "Dont worry about it. Well just call me hyung. If you need help with anything let me know... anyway I have to go. I'll see you at home later Y/n" he waved goodbye and left the room. 

"Sorry about thinking he was you boyfriend.. that was embarrassing" I laughed it off. "Ani, its alright people always think that when they first meet him". 

"But... do you have a boyfriend??" Hoshi suddenly asked. I felt my cheeks heat up but I responded "Ahh.. no. Its a very long story... its kind of hard to explain in a simple way" Hoshi turned to me "Well since we have the whole day together tell me. Its fine if its a long story. Im a very good listener." I hesitated but nodded. "Arasseo... but if you get triggered its not my fault." 

Time Skip~ (after explaining what happened in your life)

"What?!? He did that to you?!? Hes lucky hes an idol.. if he wasnt I would totally punch him if I saw him." Hoshi exclaimed while making a punching action with his hands. "So what are you doing about it now??" he then added while looking at me sadly. "Im moving on. I want to truly forget about him and move on.. I know it sounds crazy but I think thats whats best for me right now." Hoshi nodded "Thats a good choice. Your happiness should come first before anyone elses." I sent Hoshi and smile then I was curious. "Do you have a girlfriend??" I asked him as my cheeks felt a bit hot (Ah this is so embarrassing.... Asking a male a question like that) 

"Thats a long story too..." he replied. 

"Well like you said, we have all day together so you can tell me.. Im fine if its a long story, Im a very good listener too" I commented. 

"Okay.. so there was this girl.."