°Ch.12°

(At the dorm)

Jin Pov
The door opened at Hoseok walked in while Taehyung followed behind him carrying Y/n in his arms. "You found her! Where was she?" I asked while running up to them with towels. "She was in Cheongdam Park... sitting in the rain" Hoseok replied while shaking his head. 

"Y/n what the hell were you thinking?!" Jimin asked while Taehyung sat her on the couch. I sat beside her and moved her wet hair out of her face. She was all pale and her cheeks were red "Go take a shower before you catch a cold" I said while looking at her. She slightly nodded and was about to stand up but her head fell onto my lap. "Y/n I know you must be tired but go shower first" but there was no response from her. 

I slipped my hand onto her forehead and widened my eyes "Shes burning up!.. ugh she must have been in the rain for too long..". "Whos here??" we looked up at the stairs and saw Jungkook looking at us curiously. His eyes then landed on Y/n and he ran down the stairs "I-Is she alright?!" he asked worried but Yoongi glared at him. "Its not your problem anymore Jungkook. Just go back to your room. Eunji is waiting for you" 

"Hyu-" I cut him off "Hoseok and Taehyung found Y/n sitting in the rain.. she now has a fever." I picked up Y/ns body "Taehyung lets lay her down in your-" suddenly there was a knock on the door. Yoongi walked up to the door answering it and Donghae hyung ran in. "Where is she?!" he yelled until he saw me carrying Y/n in my arms. 

He walked over and took her from my arms "What happened.." he asked while looking at all of us, mostly Jungkook. "Jungkookie oppa!! Whats taking you so long?!" We all looked back and saw Eunji running down the stairs in her lingerie. (Gross...) I thought to myself as I mentally cringed. Eunji then wrapped her self around Jungkooks arm as she kissed his cheek. I looked back at Donghae hyung and he had a dark expression on his face.

"Hyung I could explain." Jungkook tried to speak up but Donghae spoke up "No.. I understand exactly whats happening. You dont love Y/n anymore because she forgot about you... Well since thats the case I dont ever want you going near my sister ever again" 

He turned around and was about to leave until he turned back and glared at Jungkook "She loved you so much.. and to think you would do something like this because she simply forgot you. I thought you were better than that..." He then left the dorm with Y/n in his arms. 

We all turned around and glared at Jungkook. He looked at each of us as he pushed Eunji away from him "Hyu-" I cut him off "Dont.... I dont want to hear anything from you Jungkook." I went to the door, slipped my shoes on and ran to catch up to Donghae hyung to explain the situation to him. 

I saw him heading towards his car and I called out to him "Hyung!" he turned around and looked at me "Jin? what do you want?" he asked while laying Y/n down in the back seat. "I want to explain to you what happened with Y/n..." He closed the door and leaned against the car crossing his arms. "Y-Y/n remembers who Jungkook is."

Jungkook Pov
"Eunji I need you to leave" I said while trying to get her out of my room. "Jungkookie why?!" she pouted but I just shook my head. "No. You need to leave." She closed the room door and stood in front of me. "Why do you want me to leave. Because of that girl? Who is she anyways?!" Eunji looked around the room and her eyes landed on a photobook on my desk labelled 'Her'.

She stomped her way over to it and opened it revealing photos of Y/n and I. "Who the fuck is she Jungkookie." She growled while glaring at me. "Someone important." I responded while reaching out to take the album away from her but she pulled away. One by one she took the photos out ripping them in front of me.  "NO!" I yelled out while attempting to grab the album once again but she ran with it. She locked herself in my washroom and stayed quiet. "Eunji stop it!" I continued to yell but she didnt respond. 

Soon after the washroom door unlocked and she walked out smiling. "your welcome" she said before moving out of the way. I walked in and saw the album in the tub teared up and on fire. I looked at it with wide eyes before turning the water in the tub on putting the fire out. 

I grabbed the album and flipped through it but all the photos were ruined. Tears formed in my eyes as I turned to Eunji slapping her across the face "GET OUT!" I yelled loudly, she flinched and grabbed her clothes running out of the dorm. 

I fell onto my knees while holding the album close to my chest. Everything.. all our precious memories we had were burned. "Karma is a bitch isnt it Kook?" I turned around and saw Yoongi hyung standing there with his arms crossed. "Hyung... please help me. I now I fucked up." I looked at him with tears flowing down my face. "Jungkook I want to help you. But this is your problem. Your the one who fucked up and made assumptions when we told you not to." He walked out of my room closing the door behind me leaving me in the dark room. 

(Im sorry...)