°Ch.14°

Time Skip~ (brought to you by your lazy lazy author) 

Y/N Pov
Its been a few weeks now since I last saw Jungkook. Well 1 month actually to be more specific. Of course its been hard for me... I still love him but hes with someone else. I've been keeping myself busy with work, tons and tons of work. My schedule is basically filled every single day since I want to try and keep myself occupied. 

Today I was scheduled to have a couple photo shoot but I was unaware with whom. I arrived at ESteem and made my way through the lobby and towards the makeup room where I was greeted by Key. "Good morning Y/n! how are you feeling today?" he asked while hanging me a bottle of water once I sat down in my seat. "Could be better" I responded, "Are you still thinking about him?" he asked while starting to apply my makeup. I nodded "Sadly." I simply replied before letting him do his job. 

After getting my makeup done my stylists then dressed me in a white off the shoulder dress before sending me off to where my manager told me to meet her. 

"Y/n over here!" I heard my manager call out to me as I saw her standing in front of the van. "Manage-nim where are we going?? I thought the shoot was going to be indoors?" I questioned seeing her smiling happily at me. "Actually its going to be held in Sokcho beach. Lets get going or were going to be late" she said as she hopped into the passenger seat of the van. 

I opened the door to the van and hopped on in unaware of the other passenger that was sitting beside me. "Uhm... hi" a deep voice spoke out scaring me. "OH MY GOODNESS!" I yelled while nearly hopping out of my seat. I looked at the owner or the voice and he seemed as surprised as me. He immediately bowed in his seat apologizing "Mianhe! Mianhe! I didnt mean to scare you!" He exclaimed while continuing to bow in his seat.

"No im so sorry for not seeing you!" I placed my hand on his shoulder making him stop bowing. "Oh right. Y/n this is actually your partner for the shoot for the next few days. Introduce yourself to him" Manager-nim commented before turning her attention back to the road.

I looked back at the male and furrowed my brows slightly since I was unable to see his face due to his mask and sunglasses. I bowed in my seat introducing myself "Uhm, my name is Lee Y/n.. im sorry about earlier but its nice to meet you" 

The male returned a bow and introduced himself as well "No its my fault I scared you in the first place. But my name is Kim Mingyu. This is my first time working with a partner so please treat me well" I softly laughed at his odd introduction. "Well since were in the care I guess I could take off my mask then" he mumbled to himself as he began to take off his sunglasses and mask.

Once his disguise was off he turned to me and smiled. 

I just stared blankly at him

I just stared blankly at him. I didnt expect him to be this good looking! (////) I returned a smile before averting my attention to the window trying to not make eye contact with him. In the reflection of the window I could see that Mingyu was now on his phone. I slowly turned my head facing him wanting to study his features.