°Ch.40°

(1 year later)

Y/n Pov
"Today is the day..." I mumbled to myself as I looked at my doctors. They all stood around me as I began to slowly stand up from my wheelchair. (I could do this... I know i could do this..) I thought to myself as I stood straight up maintaining my balance. I took a deep breath as I started to shift my legs.. slowly dragging one foot in front of the other. I looked down at my feet before glancing up at the nurses with bright eyes. "I-I can walk again!!" I cheered as I did little hops around the room. "woah there Y/n please be careful. Just because your able to walk again doesnt mean your fully healed!" the nurses stopped me from jumping. 

"Mianhe.. Im just super excited to show everyone the good news" I smiled while standing still. "Haha I could tell, but for now take it easy. Take small steps... Use crutches if needed for support" I nodded as he explained everything . "Y/n its time!" I looked to the door and saw Minseok standing there with a huge smile on his face as he saw me standing up.

 "Y/n its time!" I looked to the door and saw Minseok standing there with a huge smile on his face as he saw me standing up

(A/N: ugh... that smile...)

I began walking over to him and his eyes gleamed with happiness. "Y-Y/n!! Your ... Your walking!!!" he yelled while running over picking me up from my feet hugging me tightly. He placed me back on the floor carefully and pat my head "Ahh you've worked so hard.. and all that hard work paid off.. im very proud of you" he complimented. "Anyways Y/n you need to hurry! Your going to be late for your date with Mr.Jeon" he spoke making me remember that I have a date with him in 2 hours. I turned back to the doctors/nurses and began thanking them for all the help. 

(@ESteem) 

"Y/n! Where is she?! WHERE IS MY BABY!?!" I heard manager-nim yelling from inside the building. Minseok and I entered and once manager-nims eyes fell on me she dropped her papers and ran over to me "OH MY GOODNESS!!! ITS TRUE!! Minseok told me the good news!" she exclaimed while looking down at my legs. "Yah! stop staring its weird" I said while hitting her shoulder. "Im sorry.. its just that its been so long since I saw you walk... also.. did you get taller???" she questioned while checking my height with her hand. "Oh my goodness you are taller... by.. A LOT" she exclaimed before grabbing my hand dragging me to the styling room. 

"Key theres someone here that you need to clean up! She has a date in 2 hours. Please help me out" Manager-nim called out to Key who was in the middle of doing another models makeup. "Sorry im really busy right now.. I'll get to her in a few minutes" he responded while concentrating on his masterpiece.

"Am I not top priority??" I spoke up making his head turn to me quickly. Dropping his makeup brushes on the ground he covered his mouth with his hands shocked to see me.