°Ch.34°

(Back in Korea)   

Key Pov
"Finally back home..." I spoke while getting off the jet with mine and Y/ns luggage. Managr-nim arranged a private jet for us back in the Philippines. I walked towards cars that were waiting for us and placed the luggage in the trunk of the car. I looked back and saw Jimin and Hoseok come out of the jet with Y/ns arms around the both of them as they helped her down. 

Donghae, Jungkook and the rest followed behind them. "Are we going straight home??" Y/n commented but we all shook our heads "We have to stop by ESteem first. Manager-nim wants to see you first" I responded earning a nod from her. 

We all got into the cars and drove off towards ESteem. We arrived after nearly an hour of driving and stepped out of the car while I grabbed the wheelchair from the back of the car. Hoseok helped Y/n onto the wheelchair and began pushing her while Jungkook walked beside her holding her hand in his. "Where is Y/n?!" We heard yelling once we entered the building. We could see manager-nim along with some other people sitting around while she paced back and forth in the lobby. "Manager-nim?" Y/n called out, the group of people turned their attention towards us then jumped up before running in our direction. 

I was surprised to see Mingyu, Minseok along with Hoshi. They surrounded Y/n looking down at her figure sadly seeing that she was in a wheelchair. 

Y/N Pov
"Y/n! We heard what happened... are you alright. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR ALRIGHT?!" Minseok asked worriedly while cupping my face in his hands. "Im fine! See im alive arent I??" I responded while swatting his hands away from my face. "b-but your ability to walk.." Mingyu mumbled while staring at my motionless legs. Hoshi elbowed Mingyus stomach "Yah, dont say that. Shes going to be able to walk. I know she can do it! Because if not I would have no one to dance with!" he said with concern.

Soon Hoshi leaned in towards me and whispered "I heard about you and Jungkook. Im happy for you" I felt my cheeks heat up, I looked at Hoshi and noticed that both Mingyu and Minseok winked. (Ughhh.. they probably know about it too) I sighed before manager-nim pushed them to the side. 

She bent down and wrapped her arms around me "Y/n Im so so so very sorry! This is all my fault. I shouldnt have let you do the transfer." he kept on apologizing. I broke the hug and grabbed manager-nims hand "Its okay.. Its not your fault! If anything Its my fault for not contacting you and telling you what was happening. I guess I was just scared because he threatened to kill me if I told you" 

"Well all that matters is that your home and safe from him. He cant hurt you anymore. No one will hurt you now riiight??~" She sternly commented while glancing up at Jungkook who got the message and nodded. "Jeon Jungkook I expect you to be by her side and protect her this time... dont mess around with her feelings. Shes already been through a lot... " she added, I looked up and Jungkook and he smiled and nodded "Dont worry I got this!" he said giving her a thumbs up. 

"I hope you do..." Another voice came from behind manager-nim. "Appa?!" I called out while trying to hide my body behind Donghae oppa by pulling him in front of me. (Please dont notice me... PLEASE!). "Y/n... seriously... Im cant see you but I could see the wheelchair... come on stop hiding from me."  I sighed while pushing oppa to the side before locking eyes with Appa.

"hyung.. I think shes stronger than you... by like A LOT" I heard Yoongi whispering to oppa making me chuckle before going quiet seeing Appa walk towards me. "Do you know how worried I was?! Waking up to seeing my very own daughter nearly dead on the news! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT MAN WAS DOING TO YOU?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED IF KEY WASNT THERE!" I flinched at his yelling but he just sighed "What am I going to do with you... Does Donghae or I have to keep you on a leash so we can keep an eye on you at all times? Aish.. From now on.. I dont care if someone threatens you.. YOU NEED TO TELL SOMEONE"

I slightly nodded understanding how upset he was. "And you!" my eyes widened when Appa pointed at Jungkook. "You Jeon Jungkook... dont you dare hurt my daughters feelings... I accepted your feelings towards Y/n from when you were 12... dont make me regret doing so."

I looked at Appa confused "since he was 12??? what do you mean?" I asked. Appa looked at me "Y/n.. im a dad. I could tell when a boy truly likes a girl.. Especially the way he always looked at you back then. You should have seen it, whenever you look away Jungkook would always stare at you.. but when you look back he would always turn to look away." he commented while laughing. 

"ppfffft. Our Jungkook was like that?" Jin oppa commented while everyone else started teasing their maknae. I looked at Jungkook "seriously Kookie??" I asked, but Jungkook scratched the back of his neck while looking down at me with his cheeks heavily blushed.

 I looked at Jungkook "seriously Kookie??" I asked, but Jungkook scratched the back of his neck while looking down at me with his cheeks heavily blushed

My heart began to race as he looked at me with that expression on his face. I cheeks heated up once again as I continued to stare at him. "Q-Quit staring..." he said making me quickly look away. 

Jungkook Pov
"Q-Quit staring..." I spoke making Y/n suddenly turn away. (I didnt mean it... Its just that expression you just showed was too cute.. I couldnt handle it) "Young love... it reminds me of when your Eomma and i when we were your age" Y/ns dad spoke. He began to smile remembering his memories with his wife. "Anyways... lets all go back to the house and eat yeah?" he suggested while grabbing Y/ns wheelchair pushing it outside. 

We all followed behind them into the car and we drove off in the direction of their house. Now that I think about it... I never been inside their new house ever since Y/n moved out of her apartment and with Donghae hyung. 

After a few minutes of driving we parked in front of a large house. "Arraseo come on in" Y/ns dad spoke up while opening the gate to their house. We all entered one at a time and were surprised to see how large their house was. Once we entered the house we were greeted by the smell of food. "Who was cooking??" Donghae hyung asked confused. "Ahh right I forgot to mention someone is going to be living with us for a few months" he responded. "Uncle are you home alea- HYUNG!!!" a male came out of the kitchen wearing an apron. 

"JOHNNY?!" Y/n exclaimed while looking at the male with wide eyes. "Hey cutie~" he cooed while greeting her by kissing her cheek. I glared at the younger male before turning to Y/n who was in a state of shock. "Yah, Johnny were in Korea not America... be polite and plus Y/ns boyfriend is standing right there" Donghae hyung commented while pointing at me. 

Johnny looked at me and scanned me from head to toe before smirking and turning away. "I made dinner so lets eat shall we?" the tall male spoke while leading us to the dining room. 

(Who the heck is this guy...)