°Ch.13°

Donghae Pov
"... and thats what happened" Jin finished explaining everything that had happened today. He told me that after Jungkook saw Y/n at the cafe with Minseok he wanted to get even with her so he went out clubbing that night and got Eunjis number and they have been seeing each other ever since. 

"Thanks for explaining things Jin.. but that doesnt change my decision. I dont want Jungkook near her. With Y/n knowing Jungkook is together with Eunji I dont want her to be hurt anymore. Please understand" Jin nodded and sent a slightly pained smile "I understand" 

With that Jin went back to the dorm while I drove off with Y/n still sleeping in the back seat of the car.

(At the apartment)

I carried Y/n into our apartment and laid her on the couch before wetting a towel and placing it on her head. I took a quick shower and decided to prepare dinner before she wakes up. 

In the middle of cooking I heard groaning, I peeked out of the kitchen and saw Y/n sit up looking around. "Oppa??" she questioned as she locked eyes with me. "Ah.. your finally awake. How are you feeling??" She handed me the towel and looked around the room again "Where is Taehyung and Hoseok oppa?? didnt they find me in the park??" 

I got up from the couch and replied "Ne, their the ones that found you... they brought you back to their dorm but you came down with a fever so I picked you up." I placed the towel on the counter and continued to cook. "Did they tell you..." she softly asked while continuing to eye me from the living room. I stayed quiet for a bit but nodded "Jin explained everything to me... you remember Jungkook.." I spoke turning to see her reaction. 

She avoided eye contact with me and faced the floor where I heard soft sniffling. I turned the oven off and made my way towards her once again. I lifted her face and saw tears flowing down her cheek. I wiped it with my sleeve and sighed "Want to talk about it??" 

She slowly nodded her head and began to speak "Why didnt he keep his promise... he promised to never leave my side... but he broke that. He even told Eunji that he loved her, then kissed her in front of me. He told me I was not important to him anymore.."

It hurt seeing my little sister hurting. Obviously I wanted to beat the living crap out of Jungkook but I know Y/n wouldnt want me to do that. I know Y/n still loves Jungkook... deep down she still cares for him very much. But he hurt her. She rested her head onto my shoulder and began to cry some more. "Shh... hajima... no more crying please" I commented while rubbing circles on her back. "Did you tell Minseok about what happened yet?" She shook her head. "Why dont you invite him over tomorrow and you two could hang out here..." I suggested and she slightly nodded. 

Jin Pov
I walked back into the dorm and heard lots of yelling coming from Jungkooks room. "He must be fighting with Eunji.." Jimin commented while sitting beside Namjoon on the couch. Suddenly Eunji ran down the stairs with tears streaming down her face as she ran out of the dorm. "Finally shes gone." Hoseok added chuckling. 

I made my way over to the couches but then Yoongi hyung stood up from the couch and walked upstairs. (Probably to check on Jungkook..) I assumed as we all continued to stay quiet. After a few minutes Yoongi came back down and sat beside me throwing his feet onto the coffee table in front of us. "Eunji ripped and burned Jungkooks photo album that he had with Y/n" he mumbled, we all stayed quiet once again. 

I felt sorry for Jungkook... but this is all his fault anyways. The girl that he said he loved for 10 years.. is now gone. I doubt Y/n would ever want to see him again after what he did. 

Time Skip~ (The next day)

Y/N Pov
*knock knock knock* I heard banging coming from the front door. I groggily got up from bed and dragged my feet to the door. "Lee Y/n you better answer the door right now!" (Minseok??) I thought as I unlocked the door opening it. 

There stood a very angry and upset Minseok standing there glaring me down. "Minseok?? why are you he-" I was cut off by him pulling me into a tight hug. 

"I heard about what happened... are you alright?" he asked, I pulled away from the hug and looked at him "did Donghae oppa tell you?" he simply nodded. He entered the apartment closing and locking the door behind himself. "Lets talk about it..." he said grabbing my hand dragging me to the couches. He sat me down on the couch and placed a plastic bag he was carrying on the coffee table. 

He then opened the plastic bag and pulled out two tubs of ice cream. He handed me one of the tubs along with a spoon. "Arasseo, start talking." he demanded while leaning back into the couch. 

Time Skip~ 

After I explained to him everything that happened along with what Donghae oppa said to me when I basically passed out at the dorm Minseok looked at me speechless. "I cant believe he did that... what a prick like honestly! You wanted to talk to him and get closer to him to know about your relationship with him but he does that?! LIKE WHO DOES THAT!?" He argued while continuing to eat his ice cream. 

I took a spoonful of my ice cream and ate it while sighing. "What a way to regain my memories huh?" My vision started to become blurry and before I knew it I was digging into my ice cream while crying. "I loved him.." I cried out while stuffing my face. 

"I know you did... but he doesnt deserve someone like you anymore"