°Ch.4°

Y/n Pov
"He.... Hes your boyfriend" Donghae oppa hesitated. I stared at him shocked with my mouth slightly open. "M-My what?!" I whisper yelled not believing what I had just heard. "Jungkook is my boyfriend??" I mumbled to myself and Donghae oppa nodded in agreement to what I just said to myself. 

"How long have I been together with him?" I questioned and he shrugged his shoulders. "Im not too sure but its been shortly over 3 months I believe.." I sighed feeling guilty forgetting about my very own boyfriend. "Oppa... how long have I known him for? like before I started dating him?" 

"10 years... you met him in school long ago when you were only 11. You loved him ever since you first met him... same goes for him." I was shocked knowing that I loved him for 10 years prior but now... forgetting about him and not remembering anything. I dont know how I should feel towards him anymore. I dont know how I feel anymore.. do I still love him or not? 

"Oppa... what should I do?? I cant be in a relationship with someone I dont know.. the only person I love is my childhood friend from 10 years ago, I just dont remember his name right now" Donghae looked at me furrowing his brows. "Y/n you do know Jungkook... Its just going to take some time for you to regain your memories about him and the two of you"  I sighed in frustration not knowing how to act around him anymore. Well can you blame me? I dont remember him anymore! I scratched the back of my neck thinking about what to do. 

"Y/n Im going to head out now.. I'll come visit you tomorrow with the others again before we all head back to Korea the day after. Get some rest and dont stress too much" He turned to me and pulled a phone out of his pocket handing it to me. "You dropped it back at the school.. I thought it could help you regain some memories..." 

I nodded my head and soon after he left the room. "I just woke up today and so many things already happened..." I mumbled while looking out the window and up at the moon that was starting to make its way up in the sky. (Jeon Jungkook.... are you really that important to me?)

Yoongi Pov
"She has amnesia?!" JB along with Y/ns manager screamed out. "Woah woah okay calm down.." I said while making the both of them sit down on the couch in front of all of us. "Otteoke... what should I do?! Whats going to happen with her modelling career in Korea?!" her manager started to question to herself slowly beginning to freak out. 

"Please calm down! Nothing is going to happen with her modelling career. We will all go visit her tomorrow after lunch and get things sorted out. Maybe she will remember something. Once we get back to Korea give her some time off before she gets back into modelling. She needs as much time as possible" Namjoon explained before leaving towards his room that he was sharing with Jackson.  

Time Skip~ (At the hospital)

"Y/n! Were here!!" Taehyung chimed as he opened the room door but was greeted with silence, the room was empty with no one in it. I saw a nurse walk in but soon stopped once her eyes landed on us. "Excuse me were looking for Y/n Lee... do you by chance know where she is?" The nurse smiled "you must be the boys that brought her into the hospital, she on the 2nd floor in the garden" (Whats she doing in the garden?) I thought to myself as we all just stood frozen in our spots. 

"Should I go see what shes doing?" Jungkook questioned while looking at Jin. "Ani... I'll go see her" I commented taking my leave first heading towards the stairs. 

Soon after I arrived at the garden the nurse was talking about, I opened the door to the garden and immediately saw Y/n sitting in her wheelchair admiring the flowers. "So this is where you were..." I spoke up gaining her attention. "Oh Yoongi, how did you know I was here??" she asked wheeling herself towards me. "The nurse told me. Anyways why are you all the way here?" 

I took a hold of the wheelchair handles and began to push her further into the garden while she then spoke "I just needed to get out of that room. I know I've only been awake for 2 days but it was just so stuffy and boring in there... And plus I love flowers too." 

Suddenly she reached under her leg and pulled out her phone, unlocking it and scrolling through her apps before pressing on her gallery. There were tons of photos of her and Jungkook together. (I feel so bad for Jungkook...) I thought to myself but then soon Y/n spoke up. "Do you think im a bad person??" 

"What to you mean?" I asked continuing to push her. "You think im a bad person because I forgot about Jungkook??" I shook my head hoping she would see in the reflection of her phone screen. "No I dont think your a bad person. Its not your fault that you forgot your memories... What happened to you already happened and we cant go back in time to fix the past." "your a very wise person you know that Yoongi?" I nodded my head and gave a gummy smile "You've told me that once before..."

Y/ns eyes widened "Ah really??? Im sorry I forgot" I chuckled "Its alright.. no need to apologize. But what are you going to do about Jungkook though? You dont remember anything about your relationship with him..." She shrugged her shoulder slightly "Im not too sure Yoongi, I dont know what my feelings are towards him. I guess I just have to start off from scratch with him..." 

I was relieved knowing that Y/n wasnt going to fully give up on her relationship with Jungkook. Even when she just woke up with amnesia without knowing who Jungkook is, she is still willing to fight for him. I know she loves him still, she just doesnt realize it yet. 

I have to talk to Taehyung and we need to try and figre out a way to regain her memories again. Obviously it isnt going to happen over night,  but slowly we should be able to help her.