°Ch.28°

(2 days later)

Doctor Pov
"Im sorry but miss Y/n doesnt want any visitors right now..." I told the younger males stadnding in front of me. "Please why doesnt she want us to see her?!" one of them asked. "I cant give out personal information. Im sorry" I responded before walking away. I knocked and entered the room that miss Y/n was recovering in. 

"Are you sure you dont want to see them?" I asked looked at her. She stared down at her bandaged arms and nodded "I dont want them to see me in such condition.. its embarrassing." she responded. I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her small frail figure. "I understand... but you cant hide from them forever... you need to face your problems miss Y/n" She looked up at me with tears filling her eyes "But what if they hate me because of what I did?.. Im depressed and a mess... I doubt they would want to be friends with me after what I did... they probably find me disgusting.." 

I shook my head and patted her head. "Your not disgusting & its not your fault what happened.. dont ever put the blame on yourself" I stood up and left the room but noticed the same group of males standing at the end of the hallway. I sighed as I walked up to them. "I will only allow 2 of you to see her... As a doctor I should respect patients decisions but I think she needs someone right now.." The younger males looked at me with bright eyes. "Who would like to see her?" Immediately two tall males put their hand up stepping forward. 

Y/N Pov
The doctor left me in the quiet room. (I cant let them see me.. not like this..) I thought to myself as I ran my hand over the bandages. "This is disgusting.." I mumbled to myself, suddenly another knock was heard at the door and the door slid open slowly. 

I didnt bother to look since I knew it was the doctor. He stood in front of me and suddenly his deep husky like voice called out to me "Y/n...". I immediately looked up and saw not the doctor... but it was Taehyung along with Hoseok. My eyes grew wider as they both took a step forwards towards me. I backed up on my bed until my back hit the wall. "w-what are you doing here.." I mumbled while looking at them. 

They both held the same expression while looking at me. Taehyung came closer and smiled down at me.. his box like smile that I missed. "Y/n... why didnt you want to see us?" Hoseok asked while walking to the other side of the bed. 

"Y/n.. the doctor told us about your condition..." Taehyung commented. (They know...) I looked down at my fingers "you guys hate me dont you...." I spoke not making eye contact with them. "you all probably find me disgusting and gross now because I have depression... I know you guys wouldnt want to deal with someone like me.."

I saw two hands being placed on top of mine.. I looked up and Taehyung along with Hoseok had their hand on me. "Dont ever say that... Y/n we dont care if you have depression.. We care about you and would never let you face this by yourself." My eyes brimmed with tears and soon after they began to flow down my face. "Hajima... no more crying Y/n.... I dont like seeing you cry." Taehyung commented. 

"Your crying is realy ugly... it ruins that beautiful face of yours" Hoseok added while wiping away my tears. I continued to cry.. I was happy.. I thought they would hate me.. I thought they would yell at me for what I did. "Hey didnt I say on more crying?? come on.." Taehyung said while pouting. While crying I held my two hands up pointing at my mouth as I tried my best to give them a genuine smile..

 While crying I held my two hands up pointing at my mouth as I tried my best to give them a genuine smile

"I wont cry, see?? Im smiling... just like what you wanted" I said while still crying. "Do you want to see the others???" Hoseok asked and I hesitated. "Dont worry... if they start to scold you we will beat them up for you" I let out a weak chuckle before nodding. 

Hoseok left the room and soon the door opened again revealing the other members. "Y/n!" Jimin cried out while jumping on me. "Your okay! Thank goodness... my daughter is alright" Jin said while smiling at me. I locked eyes with Yoongi and he frowned.. he walked up to me and flicked my forehead "Dont do that next time... If you want to talk to someone, talk to me.. I understand how you feel" he commented while showing me his wrist that had old scars all over. 

I looked over at Namjoon and stared at him.. he understood what I was thinking and responded "Jungkook isnt here... he had some stuff to do.." he said while averting his eyes. (Probably with Sana..) I thought but shook it off. It then hit me... "DOES OPPA KNOW?!" I asked worried before they could reply someone spoke up "Of course I know..." 

I scrunched up my face and looked towards the door and saw Donghae oppa standing there along with Hoshi and Minseok. "O-Oppa let me explain-" I was cut off when oppa pulled me into a tight hug. "Dont ever scare me like that again... I know you going through a lot right now.. We already lost Eomma... I cant lose you too" "Mianhe oppa...im really really sorry.." After breaking the hug Minseok and Hoshi both looked at me with dark expressions. "YOU DUMB ASS!!" Minseok yelled while throwing the bouquet of flowers at me. "I LEAVE THE ROOM FOR 10 MINUTES AND YOU GO AND DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?" Hoshi also yelled while picking up a pillow and throwing it at my face. 

I pulled the pillow off and when I looked at them they were both crying. "Arent I supposed to be the one crying??? I mean you did just throw things at me.." I commented while looking at them confused. They both then ran over to me and hugged me "I knew you would be okay.. but I couldnt help but think what if something bad did happen to you... I dont know what I would do without you!" Minseok cried out. "Who was I going to dance with?!" Hoshi added.

(meanwhile~)

Jungkook Pov
"Jungkook did you see our performance?!" Sana cheerfully asked while running over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and attempted to kiss my cheek but I pushed her away lightly. "Jungkook?? whats wrong??" she asked while batting her eyelashes at me. "Im just not in the mood right now Sana..." I replied. I just couldnt stop thinking about Y/n.. Everyone went to go visiit Y/n at the hospital today. I wanted to go but Sana really wanted me at her KBS performance with Twice. 

I sighed while taking a seat on the couch. "If your not in the mood... Can I get you in the mood??" she asked sensually while sitting on my lap. I looked at her blankly then looked away "Sana not right now..." I said trying to push her off but she grabbed my face with her hands and forcefully kissed me. 

I pushed her away "Sana! what the heck do you think your doing???" I asked while looking at her with wide eyes. "Jungkook we've been dating how a while now... And never once have you kissed me. If you werent going to make the first move then I was..." She retorted while trying to lean in for another kiss. I held my hand up and placed it over her mouth.. "Sana when I say im not in the mood I mean it... " 

I got up and left the room continuing to walk down the hallway. (What am I going to do...) I thought as I continued to think about Y/n. (Should I break up with Sana and go back to Y/n???)  shook my head.. (No I cant... that would just hurt Sana...) But I shook by head once more (But Im already hurting Y/n...) I groaned in frustration. "Ugh Why does life have to be so complicated?!" "Because your the one who made it complicated in the first place.." I looked up at the voice that spoke and saw Mingyu standing there. 

"What do you want??" I asked while crossing my arms. "I want to know how you truly feel about Y/n..." he demanded "Why?" "Because I think its unfair to Y/n... you probably already know that Y/n remembers you... You know she still loves you. Its unfair because she doesnt know your true feelings... You say you love her but your with other women." 

I scoffed "Its not your problem..." I tried to walk passed him but he stopped me "It is my problem because Y/n is my friend. The times we would hang out she would always tell me about you and how she misses and loves you... but at the same time she would tell me how she doesnt understand your feelings..." 

I felt guilty... because of the way I treated Y/n ever since her accident. "If you dont want to answer me thats fine... but if your going to give anyone an answer it should be her... she deserves to know how you truly feel. Dont ghost her and leave her hanging. If you dont want to be with her then tell her..." Mingyu then walked away... He was right. I have to make a decision and quick...