°Ch.10°

Y/N Pov
"I've missed you too..." I replied as I slowly took my hands away from his. I then heard the door of the cafe open and when I looked a figure that looked like Jungkook ran out. But I knew it couldnt be him since he would be busy with his schedule. "Anyways finally! We are finally hanging out again after years of not seeing each other!" Minseok cheered while holding up his coffee. I smiled and nodded "So Minseok what have you been up to??" I started the conversation. 

"Well after you left for Korea I continued to study and work in America for a few months, then when I had enough money came back to Korea as well! After that I became a trainee under SM and now I debuted under a group called EXO. So I guess you could say Im an idol!" I looked at him with wide eyes "WAAAA Who would have thought that my best friend would become an idol!!!! Im so proud of you Minseok!!"

"Thanks Y/n" he blushed slightly acting shy. "How about you? What have you been up to?" he asked. "Well after my accident with Chanyeol, he did give me amnesia so I dont remember many things. But Donghae oppa did tell me that I moved back here and became a model for ESteem!. I am also friends with BTS.. But at the moment I dont remember any of those things" 

Minseok laughed "I hope you remember those things soon! Those are important memories that shouldnt be forgotten!" he said worried for me. "Anyways has anything changed while I was gone?" I asked while looking at Minseok. He avoided eye contact with me so I knew something did happen but he hesitated to tell me what it was. "Minseok.. you should tell me what happened." I commented but he shook his head. "I cant tell you... not yet."  he responded.

"Minseok... why cant you tell me now?" he looked away and sighed "Because if I tell you then you might not want to be friends with me anymore..." I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows "Minseok! I would never do that! Your my best friend and we have been through so much together already. Whatever it is I will never leave you because of it... Unless you murdered someone then you on your own" Minseok laughed at the last part of what i said. He then looked at me "Promise me you wont judge me.. or think of me differently." 

I nodded and he heaved a heavy sigh "I-Im gay..." he looked at me with worried eyes wanting to see my reaction. I grabbed his hands and smiled at him "Im really happy you told me this Minseok. It must have took you a lot to come out and tell me... But Im really proud of you. But you should never be afraid to tell me these things. I support you no matter what and I would never judge you because of your sexuality." 

I could see his eyes brim with tears before he got up from his chair and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you... Thank you so much for understanding and supporting me.. you truly are my best friend." "Well since you told me that there is something I wanted to tell you as well, and I need your help." 

(At the park)

"So what did you want to tell me?" he asked once we sat down on a bench in the park under a tree. "Well im actually dating someone." I responded and he squealed while turning to me shocked "Who?!! who is the male that captured your heart?!" I smiled but soon frowned a little bit but Minseok noticed. 

"His name is Jeon Jungkook from BTS. But the thing is that since I have been diagnosed with amnesia I dont remember anything about him or our relationship... I feel bad and I obviously want to know more about him because I have this feeling that hes very important to me... but its not going so great right now. I dont even know what to do.." Minseok nodded his head and rubbed circles on my back.

"What you should do is instead of waiting for him to talk to you maybe you should talk to him first instead. Maybe that will work? Im sorry Y/n Im not the greatest at giving advice since I never really dated anyone in my life." I chuckled and smiled at him "No your right! I will talk to him first... but that would be in a few days since Im going back to work tomorrow" Suddenly my phone vibrated and it was a text from Donghae oppa telling me to come home now since it was getting late.