°Ch.46°

(15 years later)

Y/n Pov
"YeJoon!! Can you please come here and help me please!" I yelled out to my son from the kitchen. I needed help taking out the garbage, hearing his footsteps come down the stairs I looked towards him and saw him putting his shoes on. "YeJoon??" I called out to him, he looked towards me "Eomma im going to go hang out with Felix and Mark.. i'll be home later on tonight" he replied while opening the door. "YeJoon! please take out the garbage first" I commented but he just rolled his eyes and left closing the door behind him. 

Sighing I leaned against the kitchen counter... It wasnt always like this. YeJoon was a sweet and smart kid since he was young but I guess hes at the age where he starts being rebellious and man does it suck. It didnt start that long ago.. it actually happened very suddenly. 

Flashback~

"YeJoon! can you help prepare the dinner table!" "Ne Eomma!!~" YeJoon yelled from his bedroom. He hurried down the stairs and began setting up the dinner table. Suddenly grabbing the plates from my hands he set up the table all by himself. "Eomma why did you cook so much???" he suddenly asked while eyeing all the food that was made "Well today is a very special day~" I replied making him confused. "Special day?? but its not any of our birthdays yet." he explained making me giggle. 

*DING DONG* (Insert Jungkook meme) "YeJoon can you go get that???" I asked and he nodded. Running over to the door I watched as his facial expression lit up while opening the door. "YeJoon!!! Your so big!" I heard Taehyungs voice coming from outside. Turning my attention back to the door I watched everyone enter our house. "Y/n!" they all greeted me with a hug, "hey guys!" I hugged them back. "Are they joining us for dinner!??" YeJoon asked and Yoongi oppa nodded. 

(2 months later)

"Eomma when is Appa coming home???" YeJoon questioned as I sat on my bed. "Hmm... Im not too sure, Appa is busy with his friends preparing for their reunion stage for BTS. So he wont be coming home for a few weeks" I looked at YeJoon as he pouted. "All Appa does is work.. he never spends time with us anymore... Im sick of him not being around" My eyes widened shocked at what YeJoon had just said. "Y-YeJoon you need to be more understanding. Appa is working hard to support our family. Please dont be mad at Ap-" "SHUT UP!" he yelled before running out of my room and down the hall. I heard his bedroom door slam shut... I was shocked at his sudden outburst. (Why was this happening so suddenly?)

End of Flashback~

Shaking those memories out of my thoughts I stood back up and grabbed the garbage throwing it out. Placing them outside by the sidewalk I saw Jungkook car pull through the drive way. Jungkook knows about YeJoons behavior but he says its just a phase and that he will stop soon... but its been happening for more than 5 months. If it was just a phase then he should be over it.. but I think YeJoon is genuinely upset. 

"Jagiya~" Jungkook called out to me while wrapping his arms around me. "Ah, Hey Kookie" I greeted adn he immediately knew something was wrong. "Hmm? Why are you taking out the garbage?? Isnt YeJoon supposed to be doing that?" I nodded but explained to him that YeJoon left to go hang out with his friends. "Aishh... that kid. I really need to talk some sense into him.. this attitude hes been developing is unacceptable..."