°Ch.2°

Y/N Pov
Jin came back into the room and whispered something into Namjoons ear making Namjoon scowl. "Is everything alright?" I asked gaining their attention. "Everything is alright Y/n dont worry" Jin said with a smile. I looked around the room and noticed one male who hasnt said a word or even introduces himself to me. Everyone else finally introduces themselves to me except him. I pointed at him with a smile but he returned a painful expression. 

"Who are you??? you havent introduced yourself.." I explained but he looked away with tears escaping his eyes. (Why is he sad?) I thought to myself as I looked over at Taehyung. "Taehyung.. who is he?" Taehyung along with the others looked at me sadly until Jimin walked up to the male rubbing circles on his back. Finally the male walked up to me and sat on the edge of the bed putting on a broken smile. He looked familiar.... was he by chance someone very important to me?

I looked over at Hoseok and questioned "Is... Is he my boyfriend?" I asked while tilting my head to the side. Everyone looked at one another until they broke out into laughter. I looked at the male beside me and he was also laughing but he soon shook his head. "Ani... " he spoke (His voice was deep and smooth...) He wrapped his arms around my body and hugged me. "Im Donghae..." (Donghae?) 

"Hes your older brother..." Taehyung commented making me shocked. I broke the hug and looked at Donghae with guilty eyes "Im sorry... for not knowing who you were" I looked down and fiddled with my thumbs. "Ani.. its not your fault. Its Chanyeols fault... he did this to you" 

My head slightly started pounding and I winced in pain. (Chanyeol..... Chanyeol.... PARK CHANYEOL) Suddenly memories of Chanyeol appeared. Remembering what he did to me in the past and what he had done to me recently. I opened my eyes and looked at the bandages on my body "He.... He did this to me... right?" I commented earning a confused look from everyone. "Oppa.. Chanyeol did this to me?!" I exclaimed while looking at him seriously. 

"Y/n you remember who Chanyeol is?" I nodded my head "I cant believe I jumped out of the window to get away from him..." I commented earning gasps in the room. "You jumped out of a window?!" I nodded "yeah the school window. Well my old school window.. I remembered I was on the third floor, I think?" "WHAT?! do you remember what happened that made you jump??" I brought my finger to my chin trying hard to think what happened. Everything was just blurry.. I know Chanyeol did something to me but I cant remember at the moment. 

"Hey... dont force yourself to remember... take your time let your memories come back slowly" Donghae oppa commented while patting my head. I looked up at him and smiled. Suddenly the door opened and the same male from earlier stormed in and bowed in front of me. I cocked an eyebrow at him confused. "I-Im sorry for storming out earlier... I havent properly introduced myself yet." He lifted his head and sent me a small bunny like smile "My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." (That smile.... Its so similar to my childhood crush. I dont remember his name though) I sent him a small warm smile "Lee Y/n. Nice to meet you Jungkook" I held my hand out for him to shake. 

He hesitated and looked at me hand sadly but soon grabbed my hand softly. "Nice to meet you too Y/n" he replied while slightly squeezing my hand before letting go. I glanced around and could see the faces of his friends, they seemed sad. (Why?) Suddenly someones phone rang and I looked up to see Namjoons eyebrows lift. "Guys its Pd-nim.. we better head back and explain to them what happened" Everyone nodded and took their leave one by one saying their goodbyes to me. 

"We'll come visit you tomorrow Y/n!" Taehyung commented while patting the top of my head. Soon once they were all out I looked at Jungkook who was leaving the room. There was a hint of sadness that he was leaving... but I brushed it aside. He stopped before the door and looked back at me, we locked eyes and continued to stare at each other before he broke the staring contest with a smile then leaving. (////)  

The room was quiet and was only filled with mine along with Donghae oppas breathing. "oppa.... who were they?" I asked while turning my head towards him as he sat in a chair beside me. "T-They were.. very important people to you" he replied while sending me a weak smile. "Important people? can you tell me my relationship with them?" 

"Okay..."

(A/N: the next few chapters will be Donghae explaining who each member was and their relationship with you)