°Ch.16°

Y/N Pov
Its the next day and and I was at ESteem for my solo photoshoot. I got my makeup done and got styled. "Kaja Y/n were going to meet with a new photographer at the location" My manager said while we both got into the van.

(At the location)

"Good morning Y/n!" The photographer greeted while bowing. "My name is Soomin, Im new with ESteem so its an honor to be working with you!" I smiled and greeted him "I look forward to working with you Soomin" Suddenly something was placed on top of my head. I looked back and saw Key standing behind me "Its for the photoshoot" he commented before walking away.

I took out my phone and looked at my reflection seeing a very cute crown made out of leaves, twigs, flowers and berries (obviously it was plastic). "Okay Y/n lets start with some warm up photos to get you into what the theme is for today" I nodded as he led me towards a small forest. "Here hold this." he handed me a plastic bouquet that was similar to the crown I was wearing. 

I held the bouquet and Soomin kneeled down in front of me. "Okay now just look into the camera." I looked into the camera making various expressions and Soomin smiled "Ahh how nice it must be to be young!" he commented making me smile brightly. 

"Okay those shots were great! Lets do some more practice shots before we get into the real thing" He added while we took more photos.

Time Skip~

"Arasseo Y/n lets start the real  photoshoot" Soomin spoke up as he led me to an open field that was filled with flowers. I saw Key run up to me "Lets take off that turtle neck" he commented and I nodded. I took off he shirt and was left in a simple white dress. He then changed the crown on my head to a different one which was smaller with just simple leaves along with small white flowers.

"Okay Y/n this is it. I want you to really go hard for this one. Our theme is innocence and purity. Your young innocent and pure thats what I want you think when im taking your photo" 

I nodded and soon the photoshoot started. It was hard to really capture and express innocence and purity. I looked into the camera lens several times while Soomin continued to take my photo. "Mmmm.... These poses arent really giving off purity and innocence.." he mumbled while bringing his index finger to his chin thinking of what to do. 

I then changed my pose from standing to sitting on the ground. I picked flowers from the ground and held them in my hand. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged my knees. "Does this work??? It kind of gives off a childish feeling" I commented and Soomin nodded "Lets try it out."

After a couple of shots Soomin smiled "That was the one!" he cheered while giving my manager a high five. I got up from the grass and Key ran up to me placing a blanket over my shoulders to keep me warm. I then made my way over to Soomin where he then showed me the photos he took. "They really do capture the theme!" I complimented. Soomin then turned to me and ruffled my hair "your really a great model." 

"