°Ch.44°

(Wedding Day!~~)

No Ones Pov
Everyone was getting ready for the wedding. Minseok and Mingyu headed over to the wedding reception hall to make sure everything was in place before heading to the church. Jungkook and his groomsmen were all at their dorm, Y/n and her bridesmaids were at her house and they were all in the middle of getting ready. Everything was going as planned! While they were all busy Y/ns manager went ahead to the venue to double check the decorations and guest list. High security everywhere, basically around the perimeter making sure nothing bad happens. 

Y/n Pov
"You look beautiful..." my bridesmaids commented while putting my veil on. "Girls im so nervous...." I commented making them laugh. "Y/n you will do fine! just dont trip over your heels when walking down the aisle." I looked at her shocked obviously I began to worry since that actually might happen!

"We wont let that happen to our princess" I turned my head towards the door and saw Appa along with Donghae standing there all dressed up and ready to go. I stood up holding my dress so I wouldnt step on it. "You're as beautiful as your mother.." Appa said with tears brimming his eyes "Appa no crying yet... " I hugged him and looked over at Donghae. "Well for once your actually handsome" I commented making him laugh. 

"And for once your actually beautiful" he joked around making me playfully hit his arm. "I cant believe your getting married before me Y/n.... and im already 30!" he said shocked. We all laughed and soon Manager-nim called me telling me that the guests have started to arrive at the church. 

Hanging up the phone we all immediately left my house and got into the limo that drove us to the location. Soon after a few minutes we finally arrived and we were right on time. All the guests were inside and seated and all thats left was me. I got out of the limo and entered heading towards a room that was meant for me to wait in while Jungkook along with the groomsmen and bridesmaid walked down the aisle before me.

"Y/n its finally time..." Donghae oppa spoke as he opened the door. Donghae held his hand out and I placed my hand in his softly as he began to lead me towards the large door that was soon to open for me. Appa stood there smiling at me holding his hand out. I decided to link arms with Appa and Donghae. "Thank you... Appa, Oppa... for everything. For always looking after me.. I love you both" I spoke softly as I began to feel emotional. 

Everything went quiet as I heard the host speak "Now everyone rise for the bride.. Y/n!" the door slowly opened and a piano version of 'Spring Day' started to play. (A/N: PLAY THE SONG NOW! IT WILL HIT YOU IN THE FEELS WHILE READING THIS)

Starting to walk down the aisle I heard gasps and awes from the guests. With my veil draped over my face, I glanced around and smiled seeing all my friends here. Minseok smiling proudly at me, Mingyu watching me with soft gentle eyes, Hoshi with a huge smile on his face, while Manager-nim and Key were crying behind all of them. My eyes slightly widened to see the girl I met in the Philippines.. Shaira. She smiled and did a small wave I couldnt believe that she was here!

Nearing the altar I looked up and saw the other BTS members, jaw dropping as they watch me near them. They all had big smiled on their faces, each of them waving at me slightly. But my jaw dropped once I locked eyes with Jungkook. He stood there in a white suit smiling gently at me while tears escaped his eyes. (Why is he crying?? Shouldnt I be the one crying??)

 (Why is he crying?? Shouldnt I be the one crying??)