°Ch.6°

Y/N Pov
We finally arrived at the cafe Donghae oppa was talking about. He parked the car and we began to make our way into the cafe where I then noticed oppa waving at someone. I looked in the direction he was waving to and noticed two males sitting at a table. (ughh why am I so nervous?! c'mon Y/n act normal.) I took a deep breath and oppa grabbed my hand leading me towards them.

"Hey hyung!" oppa greeted hugging the older male. The male then looked towards me and smiled "you must be Y/n! your cuter in real life! my name is Heechul by the way its nice to finally meet you" he greeted while shaking my hand. Suddenly Heechul called over his friend who then walked over and bowed. "Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Minseok" he greeted me but one thing didnt settle with me.. he sounded too familiar. 

Once he stood straight up and we both locked eyes, his eyes suddenly widened "Y-Y/N!?!" he exclaimed before suddenly grabbing my arm and bringing me into a tight embrace. I was shocked at his up front actions. (Do I know him?) I thought as I looked over at oppa who looked confused as well. Minseok then broke the hug and smiled brightly at me before we all sat down around the table. 

"Wait... Minseok-ssi do you know Y/n??" Heechul questioned while curiously resting his chin on his hand. I looked over and Minseok and he nodded his head "We were classmates back in High School in America, right Y/n??" he turned to me smiling but I didnt answer. He then pulled out his phone and showed me a photo.

"This is a picture of us the night before you left for Korea... This was the night you were telling me that you were leaving to pursue your career as a model." he sighed before continuing "It sucked because once you left we had no contact with each other since you broke your phone like a week prior" he laughed sheepishly. 

(A/N: I know this picture wasnt in America but I'll leave it up to your imagination!)

While looking at the photo my head began to pound and I had slight chest pain. "Y/n Kwenchana?" Heechul asked once he noticed me acting weirdly. "I-Im alright I just have a headache... Ill be right back." I stood up to leave but stopped in my tracks once my headache began to worsen. 

I winced in pain while holding both sides of my head with my hands. "Oppa it hurts! make it stop!" I cried out while pulling on my hair. "Y/n!" I heard his voice one last time before everything went black. (Did I pass out??) I began thinking until suddenly flashes of memories started appearing in my mind. (??? Whats this all about??) Then the picture of Minseok and I appeared and that memory replayed in my mind. I called Minseok using my moms phone asking him to meet me at the bridge where we always meet.

Flashback~

"Minseok~" I cooed as I saw him running towards me. "Y/n!!" He cheered as he picked me up and spun me around. (We became so close after we met in the library at school... I was having a hard time finding a specific book and surprisingly he was the one who helped me. After that day we would always meet in the library after school and hang out. We basically became best friends) H

He put me back on the ground and smiled down at me "SO... why did you call me out at such a late time?? I was in the middle of eating for your information" He pouted while crossing his arms. I laughed at his whiny behavior until I remembered why I called him out in the first place. "Theres something I wanted to talk to you about..." I spoke up while walking away but he followed closely behind me. 

We walked to the railing of the bridge and leaned over "Im leaving..." I managed to tell him. I looked over at him and he looked at me shocked "Why??? Where are you going??" he asked and I answered "Im leaving back to Korea... I want to pursue my dream of being a model and I know I have a better chance at it there than here in America.." 

He smiled and nodded "Well then who am I to hold my best friend back from pursuing her dream?" He looked over the railing and out into the distance. "When do you leave??" I looked out into the distance with him admiring the view "Tomorrow.. thats why I wanted to tell you know instead of leaving without a goodbye" He turned towards me and pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you for telling me. Even though your leaving you will always be my best friend." he mumbled into the crook of my neck but I was able to hear it. "You will always be my best friend too" 

After that he walked me back to my house and before he exchanged our goodbyes he hugged me once more before breaking it. I was about to enter my house until he stopped me "Y/n!" I turned back and looked at him confused "Dont forget to buy a new phone and message me right away! I want to be the first one to know if you got the job as a model!" he exclaimed before running away.

End of Flashback~

"Kim Minseok.... your my best friend..." I mumbled but Donghae, Heechul along with Minseok heard me.