°Ch.3°

Donghae Pov
 "Okay..." I replied to Y/n as she looked at me smiling. "Lets start with who they are... All 7 of them are in a group called BTS. Their a famous kpop group... Since we got that out of the way lets begin with each of the members. "Jin... Kim Seokjin" I spoke as Y/n looked at me.. "Hes the oldest in their group, You and Jin were both mother figures to the group. Always going to you for advice or if their hungry and such. I dont know what memories you had with him but I remember that you always tell me that he takes care and looks after you like a mom" 

I looked back at Y/n and she smiled slightly, I then continued "Kim Namjoon... hes the leader of the group. I guess you can say hes also the father figure of the group since he makes the decisions and leads everyone. He basically treats you like his daughter and always has someone to keep an eye on you. I remember one time you gave Namjoon glasses and with how clumsy he is he actually broke them right when he tried to put them on." 

I chuckled as I remembered that time, Y/ns slight smile soon began to fade but I continued speaking. "Min Yoongi... the grandpa. He young but hes very mature for his age.. more mature than me! He doesnt talk that much to anyone but his members and he usually doesnt like to talk to anyone else out of the group but hes very social when it comes to you."

"Jung Hoseok... or how you call him 'your sunshine'. You always tell me how he is able to brighten the mood with just his smile or his laugh. Hes always there to put a smile on your face... But i feel like I should be the person to do that." I pouted jokingly but the continued. "Park Jimin... you call him 'mochi' time to time. But you always enjoyed his company but you hate the fact that he doesnt like scary movies since you love them. You always go out for coffee back in Korea with him."

"Kim Taehyung... your 'TaeTae' hes basically your best friend in the group and you always go to him when you have problems. He always takes you out for breakfast on the weekend. You always wanted to have someone whom you can rely on and to about anything with.. and thats him." 

I hesitated when it came to talking about Jungkook. I didnt know what to say or how to put it in a way that she wont be shocked. "How about Jungkook?" she suddenly asked causing. me to cut off my thoughts. "oh... right... Jungkook" I replied not confident in what I should say. 

"Jeon Jungkook... hes the youngest in the group... the Maknae. ARMY call him the 'Golden Maknae' since hes good at everything. Your relationship with him was more than the others... You always talked to him every night. You would facetime him early in the morning and then late at night before you sleep. He takes you out all the time and you enjoyed every second of being with him. You always talk about him to me... He was your everything and you were his."

I paused and looked at Y/n who looked at me with sad eyes. "Oppa... who was he to me?" she questioned as if she was trying to hold back her tears. 

"He.... Hes your boyfriend"