°Ch.25°

Donghae Pov:
I received a phone call from... Appa??

Me
Appa??

Appa
Donghae.... you and Y/n need to come to America..

Me
America?? Why??

Appa
It's your mom... her condition is getting worse.

Me
What?! I thought she was better!!

Appa
That's what we all thought all well.. but it seems that she doesn't have much time. Please.... come here

Me
Arasseo appa... I'll let Y/n know right away..

Appa
Thank you... how is Y/n??

Me
I'm not sure appa... she regained all her memories but her and Jungkook aren't together anymore.

Appa
I see... is she alright??

Me
I think so Appa... she made a new friend at work. His name is Hoshi... he seems like a really nice guy

Appa
That's good to hear. As long as Y/n is doing alright. Anyways the doctors are here so I'll message you later

Me
Arasseo appa.. take care of Eomma.
.
.
.

Time Skip~

Y/N Pov
"Y/n wake up!" I groaned and pushed oppa away as he was trying to wake me up. "Y/n! We have to go to America!" he yelled but I ignored him. "Eomma is getting worse!" he exclaimed. I opened my eyes and jolted up from the bed. "Well why didnt you say that first!!" I ran into the washroom and began cleaning myself up. "I booked us a flight to America, which is in 3 hours. Pack your stuff now." he commented.

"What about work?!" I yelled out. "Dont worry I explained everything to your manager" He replied while getting ready as well. I ran over to my closet pulling out my luggage throwing in my clothes and necessities. After packing I grabbed some clothes out of my closet and put it on.

"Y/n you ready?! We have to go soon!" Oppa yelled

"Y/n you ready?! We have to go soon!" Oppa yelled. I applied some makeup and grabbed all my bags. When I was putting my shoes on there was a knock on the door "Oppa were we expecting someone?!" I yelled but he didnt respond. I opened the door and was surprised to see Hoshi standing there. "Hoshi? What are you doing here?" before he could reply oppa came out with his bags "I called him and explained what happened. Hes going to be dropping us off at the airport"