°Ch.11°

Taehyung Pov
"Somewhere... I just need to be alone" she spoke softly before walking out. Once the door closed I could see her figure run off. (Y/n....) I began to feel upset. "Hyung... we have to go after her! something might happen if we just leave her out there by herself" Jimin exclaimed and we all nodded. "But first we have to find Jungkook and talk some sense into him.." Yoongi hyung commented while gritting his teeth. 

We all left the practice room and decided to check each of the rooms in Big Hit to see if we could find Jungkook. We were on the second floor of the building where we then heard noises coming from a room. As we searched each room Hoseok hyung then grabbed onto my shirt "Its coming from the next room." he whispered enough for all of us to hear. We walked over to the next room and surprisingly the room lights were off. (Is there anyone in there?) as i thought that we heard giggling coming from within. 

Namjoon slowly opened the door and the giggling became more clear, I reached for the lights and turned it on... I wish I left it off. We were all shocked at the scene in front of our eyes. Eunji was on top of Jungkook in a middle of what seemed to be a make out session.

Once the lights turned on and they turned towards us, Eunjis neck and chest were covered in hickies

Once the lights turned on and they turned towards us, Eunjis neck and chest were covered in hickies. "You have got to be fucking kidding me..." I mumbled as my blood began to boil. I looked over to my side and could see everyone holding the exact same expression that I had. They were all pissed off. 

Eunji held onto Jungkook as she looked at us surprised. Jungkook continued to wrap his arm around her but this time he reached down and groped her ass. "Jungkook what the fuck is wrong with you?" Jimin spat while glaring at Eunji but she avoided eye contact with all of us. 

Jungkook scoffed while bringing Eunji closer to him "I dont know what your talking about hyung... but cant you see I was in the middle of something important?" 

"More important that how you treated Y/n earlier?" Jin hyung commented earning a small guilty look but Jungkook shrugged it off by rolling his eyes. "Hyung like I said before shes no one to me... shes not important anymore" I couldnt take it anymore, I walked up pulling Eunji off of Jungkook and throwing her onto the floor before grabbing the collar of Jungkooks shirt bringing his face closer to mine. "You go apologize to Y/n" I growled but Jungkook pushed me off of him since he was indeed stronger than me. 

"Why the hell should I go apologize to someone like her? Shes the one who cheated on me first. She doesnt deserve an apology fro-" Jungkook was cut off by Yoongi hyung punching him. "She never fucking cheated on you!" Yoongi hyung yelled before continuing "that was her best friend that you saw at the cafe!"

"Thats bullshit hyung! Shes lying! I saw them holding hands!" Jungkook tried to defend himself but Yoongi hyung continued to yell out straight facts at him. "Jungkook! HES GAY! her friend is gay! We fucking told you to not assume anything but you decided to ignore us! She never cheated on you. YOU CHEATED ON HER!" We all looked back at Jungkook who stared at us with wide eyes.