°Ch.38°

Donghae Pov
2 month since I found out that shes been cutting again... and its been getting worse. Shes hiding smaller cuts throughout her body so we wont be able to spot them. But I knew she was doing it, she only talks to me about it because she knows Jungkook would get upset. BTS have just made their comeback and they have been busy promoting their new album on shows and such so I've been taking Y/n to her rehab sessions along with counselling for her depression. 

She hates going to counselling.. she doesnt like to talk to others about her problems since she thinks they would just judge her.  Only I along with Minseok know about her depression and were trying out best to help her in any way possible. Like there are times where she is just perfectly fine! She bright, happy and enjoys going to rehab but then there are other days when shes just filled with negativity. She just hates everything about herself and always says how she wished she was gone. (Thank goodness I hid all her blades) I thought sighing in relief. 

"Y/n its time to go!" I said while walking into her room. "I'll be right out!" she said from the washroom. I walked around her room and saw her phone vibrating. (???) I walked over to her phone and unlocked it seeing she had a notification from Jungkook. (I wonder what they talk about...) I thought as I opened their messaged to each other hoping to not find anything disgusting that could possibly traumatize me. 

It seems that their doing well which I was happy about

It seems that their doing well which I was happy about. I continued to scroll to the most recent messages...

 I continued to scroll to the most recent messages