°Ch.41°

(2 years later)

Y/n Pov
(Today is our 3 year anniversay...)  I thought during work. Modelling was going great! I had made my comeback as a model under ESteem and of course Hoshi has still been my partner. Today Hoshi and I had solo photo shoots for an upcoming magazine that was going to be released soon. Currently 6 pm I finally got off work and texted Jungkook since he never greeted me today... I thought he would have greeted me in the morning but he didnt which kind of worried me...

 I thought he would have greeted me in the morning but he didnt which kind of worried me

Frustrated while stuffing my phone into my bag I stormed out of ESteem and back home. Slamming the front door shut Donghae oppa popped his head out of the kitchen "someone seems a bit angry" he commented while walking up to me while Appa agreed as he was watching t.v. "I cant believe him!" I yelled plopping myself down beside Appa on the couch. "Is it Jungkook again??" they both asked in unison. I nodded while crossing my arms "Its our 3 year anniversary today... and he forgot."  I explained earning gasps from the two.

"He whaaaaat?! no way!" Donghae oppa said sounded rather sarcastic. Cocking an eyebrow at them I got up form the couch and went to my room. (He actually forgot...)

Donghae Pov
Y/n stood up from the couch and left to her room. Appa looked at me and rolled his eyes "you suck at lying you know that?" he commented and I sighed "I know Appa but its hard keeping this secret from her!" I whisper yelled "I know Donghae but lets just hope everything goes according to plan" Appa added before turning his attention back to the t.v. 

Taking my phone out I quickly messaged Jungkook updating him about Y/n as he was in the middle of preparing something VERY special for her. 

A small smirk appeared on my face before Appa spoke up "Wipe that smirk off your face

A small smirk appeared on my face before Appa spoke up "Wipe that smirk off your face.. its creepy" he chuckled while turning the t.v off. "You better start getting ready too... Minseok is coming to pick me up and bring me to the venue soon... Make sure you leave on time" I nodded and went to my room taking out something semi formal (dress shirt and pants). Knocking on Y/ns door I slowly entered to see her body on the bed with her arms spread out. "Ne oppa???" she asked staring at the ceiling. "Get ready were going out for dinner with Appa" replied. 

She sat up and looked at what I was wearing "Semi formal?" she questioned and I nodded, I watched as she pushed herself up form the bed walking over to her closet pulling out 4 dresses asking me to pick. "Which one do you think looks better?" she asked while looking at me. I brought my finger up to my chin looking at the dresses individually. "mmmm that one" I suggested pointing my finger at one of the dresses.  

Y/n PovDonghae oppa pointed at the dress before leaving my room

Y/n Pov
Donghae oppa pointed at the dress before leaving my room. "you have 15 minutes" he commented while closing my bedroom door. Slipping myself into the dress I waved my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. (I wonder where were going to eat if its semi formal..) I thought while grabbing my matching heels. 

"Wheres Appa??" I asked oppa since he was standing at the front door holding his keys "Oh he went ahead of us so he could get the table" oppa explained making me nod. Before leaving the house oppa turned me around and placed a blind fold over my eyes shocking me "o-oppa why??" I asked and he replied "Appa wanted me to make it a surprise for where were bringing you for dinner" (??? odd) "O-okay??" Leading me to the car he helped me in while he got into the drivers seat and begin to drive off..

Jungkook Pov
Im so nervous! I kept on checking my watch to see the time '8:25 pm'. I began to pace back and forth thinking of what might end up happening. "Kook chill... love it dont worry" Jin hyung reassured me with a smile. "T--Thanks hyung... im just very VERY nervous" I said while wiping the sweat from my forehead. "here... dude your sweating up a storm!" Jimin commented while handing me a tissue. 

My phone dinged and I took it out immdiately reading the message 'were here'. "PLACES!" I raised my voice and everyone began to rush to their spots. Silence filled the park.... I could hear footsteps from afar and soon Y/n and Donghae hyung came into my sight of vision. "Oppa where are we??" Her soft voice spoke. Slowly the music began to play as Donghae hyung slowly took the blind fold off of Y/ns eyes...

(please.... say yes.)