°Ch.21°

Y/N Pov
"Then why doesnt he want to wait for me... he broke his promise once again" I leaned on Mingyus shoulder as tears began to fall down my face. "Is it about that dating rumor..." Mingyu commented and I nodded. "Its just a rumor... you should go ask him yourself..." I shook my head "I saw them at JYP restaurant.. Jungkook even brought Sana over to their dorm and introduced her to them.. he even told us that she was his 'date'" 

Mingyu brought his hand up to my face wiping away my tears with his thumb. "Y/n... maybe it truly is time for you to just... move on." before I could respond the dressing room door opened and Jin along with Minseok ran in "Y/n!!" they both raised their voices as they saw me. 

"hey..." I greeted them depressed. "Y/n... im sorry you had to go through that... I didnt know they were going to be there" Jin spoke up. "Its alright... its not your fault oppa.. I-I just dont know what to do anymore" I replied continuing to lean on Mingyu. "Y/n... try to talk to Jungkook ag-" I cut Minseok off.

"No... No more.. I dont want to talk or see him anymore. He just breaks promises and hurts me over and over again. I hate this feeling! The feeling of betrayal... the feeling of being hurt all the time because of him. I cant do it anymore..." I cried out.

Minseok Pov
After all her crying she soon fell asleep on Mingyus lap while he played with her hair. "Guys... I think its time for her to give up on Jungkook.." I spoke up earning nods from everyone else. "Hes right... Its hard for me to constantly have Jungkook tell me that hes going to wait for her but in the end he just doesnt... I dont want to see Y/n like this anymore" Jin added.

"I think its best if Y/n still didnt remember him..." Mingyu mumbled. "For now.. lets just support Y/n.. Whatever she does lets just be there for her.." Key suggested and we agreed. 

Time Skip~

Jin Pov
I left ESteem and went back to the dorm. Once I entered everyone looked over to me "Hey your back" I walked over to the couches and plopped myself down. "She saw..." I commented. "What are you talking about?" Yoongi asked while putting his phone down. "Y/n saw Jungkook and Sana together." 

Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "W-What happened?!" Jimin asked. "Jungkook introduced Sana to us as his date.. Y/n left.. and now shes basically.. broken" I replied without showing any emotions. "Shes giving up on Jungkook..." I added causing the room to gasp. 

"W-Why would she do that?!" Hoseok exclaimed. "Guys...  I think shes making the right decision. I mean Jungkook is just constantly hurting her... I dont want to see him hurt her anymore.. He always tells us how much he loves her but he goes and does this.." 

"Hyung is right... Y/n deserves better" Taehyung spoke up. Just then the door opened and the maknae walked in. "Jungkook come here please" Namjoon demanded and the younger complied. Once Jungkooks eyes landed on me he knew what was going to happen. "Hyung.. let me explain" he said while turning to me but as his mouth opened I cut him off "Explain what?? That you chose Sana over Y/n now?? Its okay Kook I already know... Y/n already knows as well" 

"N-No hyu-" "Jungkook stop it! I dont want to hear it. I dont want to hear you say that you care for Y/n because we all know you dont! You just keep feeding her lies! If you didnt want to wait for her then you shouldnt have made that promise with her. You just keep breaking promises..."

I was fed up and I didnt want to talk to him anymore. I got up from the couch and left to my room. 

Jungkook Pov
Hyung left to his room and slammed the door. I looked at the others and could see them look away. "Hyung... please listen to me.." I pleaded Namjoon hyung and he looked at me with disappointed eyes. "Im listening..." 

"I-I didnt mean to break my promise with Y/n.. I truly do care about her but I also care about Sana.." Suddenly Namjoon spoke up "Give up on Y/n..." I looked at him with wide eyes "W-What do you mean??" "Shes giving up on you Kook... You hurt her too much in so many ways... Its best if you just stopped as well" Namjoon hyung then stood up and walked away. Soon the other got up as well and left leaving me alone with Taehyung.

"Jungkookie... I never thought I would say this to you but im... very disappointed in you" Taehyung said before he then left me alone. 

(Did I fuck up that badly...?)