°Ch.29°

Y/N Pov
"Im finally leaving!" I cheered as I walked out of the hospital with Donghae oppa by my side. "Your lucky I didnt tell Appa about what happened... you wouldve given him a heart attack!" he said upset while nudging me. "Mianhe oppa.. how many times do I have to apologize.." I pouted and he looked at me "Until I die!" he said jokingly. 

We drove back home and were greeted by Appa who was waiting at the gate with his arms crossed. We both got out of the car and walked towards the angry looking man. "Y/n... where were you this past week?!?" he slightly raised his voice. I looked towards oppa before Appa continued to speak "Why didnt you tell me you were staying at Minseoks place? You couldve at least phones me letting me know, I was worried something bad happened to you!" he said while bringing me into a hug. "Mianhe Appa.. sorry I didnt tell you" 

"Ahh its okay, come inside.. dinner is ready"   

Time Skip~ (1 week later)

"Are you sure you want to do that???" Manager-nim asked while looking at me curiously. "Ne... I think its a good opportunity, I dont want to let this offer pass when its right in front of me" I replied while signing the contract. "But by signing it that means your going to have to live there for 5 months to a year depending on the agency." I looked at her and smiled. "That fine by me... I heard that I would be able to come back and visit Seoul whenever I have the time so its alright. And plus Key is going with me so you shouldnt be worrying so much." 

Manager-nim looked at me like a worried guardian. "Arasseo, well the transfer begins tomorrow.. so I guess you better get packing." I nodded and took my leave. I exited out of the ESteem building and suddenly someone grabbed my wrist "What does she mean you better start packing?" I looked back and saw Jimin standing there wearing a hat and mask. "Jimin?? What are you doing here?" I asked and he took off his mask while pulling me back into the building. "I came to visit you.. I've been wanting to visit you.. but while I was here I overheard your conversation with your manager... what did she mean by you better get packing?"

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "Jimin im going to be leaving for the Philippines.." I responded, Jimin stared at me blankly. "W-Why?? Why are you going somewhere so far again?" he asked. "Jimin I took up a transfer program. I was chosen as a model representative for Seoul to go out and experience how modelling is like in Philippines. I already signed the contract." 

"B-But your going by yourself??" I shook my head "Ani, Key is going with me since hes my stylist." Jimin nodded his head understanding. "I see... does anyone else know??" he questioned and I nodded "Ne, everyone here knows along with Appa and Donghae oppa... your the only one outside of ESteem and my family to know.."

"Are you going to tell the others??? Like Taehyung... Jin.. Jungkook??" I felt sad when hearing Jungkooks name. "Uh... I dont know." "I see.. anyways lets go get some coffee together before you leave." Jimin offered while linking arms with me dragging me beside him as he began to walk. 

"BH cafe.." I mumbled as we both took a seat inside the cafe. We ordered some drinks and began to talk. "How are your bandages?" he suddenly asked. I looked down at my arm and smiled "The scares are barely visible... thanks for asking" He reached out grabbing my arms lifting up my sleeves only showing my forearm. He smiled at first but then his brows furrowed as he began lifting up my sleeves even more. I pulled away pulling my sleeves back down. 

I looked up at Jimin and her glared at me.