°Ch.39°

Y/n Pov
Finally arriving in Japan with Hoshi pushing me in my wheelchair we made our way into the airport looking for Jimin. "Y/n! Hoshi!" I heard a voice call out to us from the distance. "Jimin!!! Hoseok!!" I yelled as they both ran towards us. "I see you landed safely. Anyways lets not waste anymore time.. We told the others about the plan so their keeping Jungkook busy right now at the concert venue." I looked at them with a poker face "Plan??? there was a plan?!" I raised my voice. "Ne! We will explain the plan to the both of you, especially Hoshi since were going to be needing his help!" Hoseok added before they both grabbed our bags leading us to their car.

(@the concert venue)

"Y/n.. you and Hoshi will stay here with Sejin hyung who is going to look after the two of you. Were going to go call out stylists so they could help you get ready." "Get ready?? Jimin you didnt even tell me the plan yet!" I exclaimed. "Right right right... your going to surprise Jungkook on stage by doing a suet with him!" He explained leaving me shocked "WHAT!? Jimin nonono I did not agree to this! I thought I was just going to talk to him and make everything better!" 

"You are going to make everything better if you stick to the plan! With just a simple talk?? Thats not going to fix the Jungkook right now. If you saw him your going to want to do more than just talk" Hoseok commented. I sighed in defeat "FINE! But this better work" I added. 

(1 more hour until the concert) 

I was nervous... oh my goodness I was soo nervous. Hoshi already left to go to his spot in the plan leaving me in this room with the stylists and Sejin. "Hey Y/n its almost time" Sejin commented "Shhh your just making me more nervous!!" I cried out while sitting in my wheelchair not knowing what to do. IF ONLY I COULD WALK!! I WOULD RUN OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!. "Y/n its time for you to get ready" one of the stylists spoke up before wheeling me over to the vanity mirror. She applied a small amount of makeup to me before leading me over to another stylist "Were going to make this work.. so dont be nervous. Here lets get you changed into this" she spoke while helping me stand up. Two other female stylists help me undress and change into something I wasnt familiar with wearing all the time. 

Sitting me back in my wheelchair they slipped on a pair of black stilettos (but why though

Sitting me back in my wheelchair they slipped on a pair of black stilettos (but why though... its not like I could walk...) I thought but shrugged it off. "Okay.. its time to get you to your spot" Sejin commented while grabbing the handles of my wheelchair wheeling me out of the room as I thanked everyone for their help. As we approached the stage I became more nervous.. my heart started racing and my hands became so sweaty. "Hey I could tell your nervous.. just breathe" Sejin spoke from behind me reassuring me that everything will be alright.

We made our way under the large stage. The screaming voices of ARMY filled my ears as they chanted to their songs. I could hear the foot steps of all the members above me as they were dancing. "Here this is where you will be entering..." one of the stage directors yelled. The stage staff helped me out of my wheelchair carrying me towards a chair that was placed on a stage lift. 

"Once the song comes on you will slowly be lifted up.. You already know the song! We heard its a song both you and Jungkook love! So you join in during the chorus! THEN BOOM HAPPY ENDING!" he explained making me laugh "Alright I got it!! When does Jungkook go on stage??" I questioned "In 5 minutes"

Soon 5 minutes passed and I heard the screams of ARMY grow louder meaning Jungkook is on stage. "30 seconds" they called out to me while handing me the microphone. The  piano of the song slowly played and I immediately knew what the song was.. 'nothing like us' 

🎵Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had
And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah!

🎵Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve
'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!

🎵You know there's no one, I can relate to
I know we won't find a love that's so true

The stage lift slowly began to rise.. and soon I was greeted by all the screaming of ARMY. Jungkook still hasnt realized that I was sitting behind him as he stood in the middle of the stage. I slowly lifted the microphone up to my mouth and began to sing with him. 

🎵There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me
Together through the stormThere's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me, together

I glanced at the big screen and noticed his facial expression looked confused. He then turned around and his eyes widened before dropping his mic on the ground while I continued to sing to him. He looked confused, happy yet angry all at the same time as he continued to stare at me.

🎵I gave you everything babe
Well, everything I had to give
Girl, why would you push me away?

🎵Lost in confusion, like an illusion
You know I'm used to making your day

🎵But that is the past now, we didn't last now
I guess that this is meant to be

🎵Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect
But baby I just want you to see

He picked up his mic and we both harmonized the last parts of the song. Slowly making his way to me he reached his hand out and cupped my cheek caressing it with his thumb. Probably thinking whether or not this is real. The crowd went wild as everyone was in awe. Waving the army bombs in the air. The song came to and end and the lights grew dim as the stage lift was bringing the two of us down. "Y-Y/n?! Why are you here?!?" he immediately asked while the staff left us alone together. "I wanted to surprise you.. because.. after our argument we had over text I felt bad... Because I should have understood how stressed you must have been. I should have been more considerate and less selfish." 

He cupped my face with both his hands and kissed my forehead softly "Ani... I should have kept my promise to you... I should have taken a break for a few days to come and see you since I knew how important it was to you" *CLICK* a flash of light appeared quickly, we turned out heads to the side and saw Hoshi along with Jin standing there with there cameras is their hands taking photos of us. "and THATS going in our albums" they both said in unison. 

"BTS~ BTS~ BTS~ BTS~" the fanchants grew before the stage director spoke up "Jungkook you might want to finish the concert with your members first before getting all intimate with y/n" Jungkooks face flushed bright red, he pecked my lips quickly before sprinting off. "Kaja, lets go watch them together" Hoshi commented while carrying me to my wheelchair.