13~dates and dates

A day after Halloween, Richies last day of his Derry Visit

Richies POV

Today is the last day before I leave to go back to Indiana. If I'm being honest I wish I could just stay.
I Love it here so much. It's gonna be hard to say goodbye to everyone. Today is going to be rough.

8 am

Eds finally woke up at around 8. He sleeps perfectly still so when he starts squirming I know he's awake.
I've been friends with him since kindergarten, me and the losers have a sleepover almost every weekend, though Eddie has to lie about who it's with a lot. These past days He's been at Bills, he told his mom he was having a double sleepover with Ben.

Today I was gonna take Eddie on a little date around Derry.

"Eddieeeeeee" I said in a quiet voice looking at Eddie  who was still closing his eyes, but still moving around.

No one else was up besides Bill, and he was just playing on his phone. Eddie sighed knowing he had to get up.He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Hurry up we have to get ready."

"What do you mean, what are we doing, did I miss something?" He asked starting to freak out a little.
I laughed.

"It's my last day here." I started.

"We're doing something special."

He just looked at me.

"Just get ready please."

He nodded and added a small laugh. It was okay out so I put on something basic and saw that Eddie was ready. I smiled wondering how I got such a precious prefect boy.

"Uh rich?" Eddie said confused on how I've been in a daze the past minute starting at him.

"Oh sorry."

"Bill we're leaving, we'll be back later" Eddie said.

Bill nodded with a smile.
I went up to eds, grabbed his hand and we walked out of Bills room.

~

I first took him to our towns shitty movie theater.
We walk in, both with a smile. I had no idea what we were going to see.

"Anything you're dying to see eds?"

"Well Rich, I've been dying to see my little pony adventures." he joked.

We both started laughing. We ended up watching instant family. It was so emotional that Eddie ended up crying and then I started crying and it was all an emotional wreck.

As we got out of the theater I started thinking of what we would do next. I sort of wanted ice cream.

"I know it's bit cold, but can we get ice cream?"
His smile grew big and he nodded.

Mikes POV

So today is Richies last day in Derry and Richie is super upset, he's been texting me about it. I have a feeling he's just gonna be crying a bunch when he gets back tomorrow but luckily me and the party are all sleeping over at Lucases house tonight and I probably won't be back until later in the afternoon tomorrow so I don't have to deal with that, okay did that sound harsh?

~

I have no idea what's going on with me and Will, I mean, we kissed but then agreed not to tell anyone about it, but we haven't even talked about it ourselves since it's happened. We seem to be even closer since it happened but we haven't spoken a word about it so it's a little weird.