30~to and away from home

TW:
*mention of abuse*
*abuse*

Mikes POV

It's almost time to go home.
One day.
But that means tonight I have to meet my dad. I told my mom I would stay with him and Richie on the last night I'm staying in Maine. I'm not too thrilled about it. And not just the night, I have to go get to know him and spend a day with him and Richie...
I'm honestly just not ready but I have to do it since it's what I told my mom I was coming down for and my dad expects it. So I packed my stuff up from Bevs, as did Richie to go to our dads, we were planning on leaving at about 11. It's about 9:30 now...everyone was awake. The party was going back to Indiana today. They only planned to stay two days so I'm gonna have a pretty boring trip home tomorrow by myself. Anyways everyone was leaving so we started to say goodbye

Richies POV

We were all saying goodbye to the party as they left to go back to indiana.
"So yeah text me." Max says to Bev smiling. El looked at Max and Bev and scoffed, she seemed jealous?

"I will." Bev says waving goodbye at Max.

Once the party, except for mike obviously, is out the door I go over to Bev and nudge her.

"Ooooh."

She blushes a little and slaps me.

"Shut up Richie!" She says and laughs.

"Hm does Bev have a bit of a crush?" I say.

She rolls her eyes and flips me off. Mike looks a little confused but then shrugs.All the losers start leaving at random times. Until it's about 11 and me and Mike have to leave to go to our dads. I go into my bag and grab one of my sweatshirts to give to eds.I didn't forget.

"Hey eds, here." I say throwing my big hoodie at him.

"Thanks." he smiles and puts it on.

Of course it's huge on him but that's okay.I go over and give him a big hug.

"Text me later okay?"

"Yeah." he says softly but he has a sort of nervous look on his face.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good." He replied looking down at his feet.

I look at him with a thats bullshit look.

"Rich, I'm fine seriously we don't need to get into a conversation or anything about this I'm actually just tired, now you should get going with with Mike to your dads, I'll text you in a little bit okay?" He says to me.

I put on a fake smile and nod. I still feel like somethings up but I really do have to get going. So I decide I'll just try to trust he's okay and talk to him later. I give him a quick kiss and hug Bev goodbye.

"Later marshy." I say to her.
She smiles and rolls her eyes, "Bye rich"

~

We head off to my dads house. Once we're on the street I try to talk to Mike about how he's feeling with all of this.

"How you feeling?"

"About the clown or my dad?" He says laughing.

"Both."

"Well I'm just relieved we're all safe and I'm calming down about that, but I'm actually pretty nervous to meet dad." He says.

I nod,
"Yeah, makes sense, listen I've been living with him since a couple years after we were born, It used to be a hell hole, got abused and anything, I mean mentally and physically, it was just a bad living space, he drank all the time, cursed everyone and everything out, was never there for me, but he's changed a lot, he's a good stable person now I guess, so no need to be worried, If it gets to be too much just tell me, we can leave and go on a walk or something."