Chapter 3

Lisa's POV

I'm getting ready for the day, trying to pack some stuff that I would need for work. There really isn't that much going on for now. I suddenly happen to have lots of time to myself.

It's been three days since Jungkook and I last talked on the phone. I'm starting to worry. I just saw him on TV, he has a leg injury.

I'm disappointed in him for not telling me those kinds of things. I'm his girlfriend, I should know what's happening to him. I know he's going to say it's nothing serious, but I somehow feel much better when he involves me in even the simplest things. I just don't like having secrets.

After thinking about it for a while, I decided to call him. He picked up after a few rings.

"What's the matter with you?" I said as soon as he picked up.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked. Seriously? What's wrong? I wanted to laugh at his response.

"What's wrong? Why haven't you called? Why didn't you tell me that you're injured? Why didn't you tell me what's going on?" I said almost crying. I don't know why I just feel so sensitive whenever he doesn't let me know things.

"Sorry baby. Please don't cry. I just didn't want you to worry. I promise I'm fine. I'm as strong as a cow." He told me with a chuckle.

"You think this is funny?" I am furious now. I really don't know what came over me. The longer we are apart the more I can't control my emotions.

"No babe, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to light up the mood." He said, I can sense that he really is sorry. But he should also understand how I feel about his situation.

"This is not the right time to make jokes. Can't you see I'm worried about you." I said, while wiping the few tears that came running down my face.

"I know babe. Stop worrying, I really am just fine. So stop crying now okay?"

"I'm still mad though. And I don't want to talk to you anymore." I told him playfully.

"Oh, okay then, if you're still mad then I guess I'm not gonna tell you the good news." He said. I can imagine the little smirk on his lips.

"What? What's the good news?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"No. No. You're still mad right? And you don't want to talk to me while you're mad." He's really starting to get on my nerves.

"Ugggh, fine. I'm not mad anymore." I said with a small laugh.

"Yaaaay." He said letting out a small giggle, acting like a three year old.

"You're such a child." Sometimes I wonder how anyone can be so childish.

"But you love me." He said with a playful tone.

"Unfortunately I do." I said with a small laugh. "So? What's the good news?"

"I'm coming home." He said. his voice dripping with excitement.

"For real?" Is this really happening? Am I really going to finally see him?

"Yes babe."

"I thought you guys still have that tour coming up?"

"Yeah we do, but before that we have to get back to Korea to have some time for ourselves, you know while we wait."

"That's great. When will you be back?"

"It's a surprise." He said with a laugh.

"That's so unfair." I said with a chuckle.

"Just wait Lisa. It'll be soon." I can hear the assurance in his voice.

Then we started talking about random stuff, just catching up with each other.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes babe?"

"How long can we keep this up?"

"What do you mean?" He said, sounding confused.

"This. Hiding from the world? I mean, why do we have to hide? It's not like we're doing anything wrong. This is all my fault."

"Hey, listen to me. This is not your fault. This is our decision, I love you and I don't regret what we did."

"I love you too."

"Hey babe, I have to go okay? I'm a bit busy. I love you bye."

"Bye." I said before hanging up.

Ever since we started dating, I can't help but to blame myself.

I'm the reason why we have to hide. I'm the reason why we're hurting.

~Flashback~

I'm exhausted. We just finished rehearsing and I don't think I'm able to move.

"How about we grab something to eat. I'm starving." Jisoo unnie said.

"I'm in. I think I can finish two bowls of ramen." Chaeyoung said, grabbing her bag.

"Yeah let's go. Lisa, are you coming?" Jennie unnie said.

"Yeah unnie, be right there." I said grabbing my stuff and checking my phone.

"Come on, let's go. If I die of starvation I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life." Chayeoung said with a pout.

"Who are you texting?" Said Jennie unnie.

"Oooh... Texting Jungkook I see." Jisoo unnie said playfully.

"Stop it unnie." They're always teasing me. Well I guess that always happens to the youngest.

As we're about to make our way out, our manager came to us and said " Boss is looking for you."

"Oh. Okay manager, we'll be right there." Jennie unnie said.

"No, not all of you. Just Lisa."

"Me? Why?"

"Just some business matters."

"Oh okay. I'll catch up with you guys later." I said to the girls as I came along with our manager to go see boss.

While I waited in the boss' office I began to become nervous. There are so many things running through my mind right now.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked myself.

As I was talking to myself. Boss came in.

He seems uneasy. Like something's bothering him.

"Sir, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, it's about something or rather someone." He's looking straight at me. I can't quite describe the emotions seeping out of him, but there is suddenly a tight tension in the room.

"Someone? Sir?" My throat suddenly felt dry, must be from my nerves.

"I just noticed, you've been really close with Jungkook lately. Tell me, are you two in a relationship?"

"Yes sir we are. But..." I did not have the chance to explain myself before he cut me off.

"How could you? You know that is against your contract. What were you thinking?" he said, sounding so disappointed.

"I'm sorry sir. Please give me a second chance. Please, I'll do anything."

"Don't worry I'm not going to kick you out of the group. But first we need to set up a meeting with Big Hit Entertainment to get this situation under control."

💜
A/N

And there you have it the third chapter.

By the way guys thank you so much for the reads and the votes. I appreciate it so much.

If you guys have any suggestions or comments about the story, I'm totally okay with that.

Don't hesitate to leave a comment and please leave a vote. Thank you.