Chapter 7

Lisa's POV

"Well, you see.. The thing is.." She tried to explain, but she was cut off by someone behind us.

"What? You don't like the place?"

When I turned to see who it was, It's like all my worries were thrown out the window and replaced by pure happiness.

"Wha.. How.. What are you doing here?" I don't know what to say. How? First Chaeyoung is being weird and now this?

"I did say I'd come home didn't I? Plus I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend." He said with a smirk on his lips.

I just continued staring at him.

"Well? Don't I get a hug?" It was just when he spoke that I got in his arms and gave him the tightest hug.

"I missed you so much." I said, still holding him tightly in my arms.

"I missed you too. It's so good to be back." He said, looking at me.

I noticed someone behind him, and I realized it's Jimin oppa.

"Jimin oppa. It's good to see you. How have you been?" I said, also giving him a hug.

"Oh, I'm fine. You?" He asked. That sweet and innocent smile on his face.

"I'm good. I can't believe you guys didn't tell me you were coming." They just laughed.

"That's why it's something called a surprise babe." Jungkook said in a duh tone.

I can't help but to roll my eyes at his sarcastic remark.

"Um, since this is your date, unnie and I are going back home." Jennie unnie said, dragging Jisoo unnie out the door.

"What about me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You need to stay with them. In case someone saw, they are just going to think you're a bunch of friends hanging out." Jennie unnie replied.

"Why me? I don't want to be the third wheel." She said with a pout.

"Because Jennie and I have a lot of stuff to do today. So you can stay here okay?" Jisoo unnie explained to Chaeyoung.

"Okay, fine." She really is stubborn.

"Jimin hyung can also stay so you don't feel uncomfortable." Jungkook suggested.

"That's a great idea. So you have someone to talk to." I agreed.

"What? No. That's not the plan. I'm not even supposed to be here." Jimin oppa said, not happy with the situation.

"Please hyung? Just for a little while?" Jungkook said making a cute pouty face. I can't help but laugh at what I'm seeing.

"I really don't need company. You two can carry on with your date. I will just be at the corner." Chaeyoung said.

"Won't you get bored? And when you get bored you fall asleep. And when you fall asleep, you're hard to wake up. And I don't want to carry you all the way home." I told her, holding in my laugh.

"Hey, I am not like that." Her cheeks started to go red again. I let out a chuckle at Chaeyoung's childish behavior.

"Fine, I'll stay." Jimin oppa suddenly spoke up. "But you're going to buy me something to eat."

"Yaaay!" Jungkook said jumping up and down like a child.

"What are you five?" I teased.

"But you love it." He said with a smirk.

"Yes, yes I do." I said, pinching his cheek.

"Ugh, come on you two. We haven't even been here for ten minutes and I'm already regretting it." Jimin oppa said.

"You're just jealous. Just wait, and you'll know what it's like to be in love." I told him.

"That's what I always tell him." Jungkook said.

"So, what have you planned for us today?" I asked Jungkook.

"Well, since I've never really had the chance to take you out to a proper date before, maybe I can start now, by eating here?" He said playing with his fingers, something that he does when he's nervous.

"Are you sure? But this is a public place. Aren't we gonna get caught?"

"Don't worry. That's already taken care of. So let's just eat."

"How? What, you booked the whole restaurant?" I joked.

"Actually I did." He said so softly that I almost didn't hear it.

"You what? You know I don't like expensive dates." I said, hitting him on the arm.

"I know babe I'm sorry. It's just that I missed you and I want to prepare something special." There he goes again making that pouty face. Why does he have to be so adorable?

"Okay. I'm sorry too. And thank you for all this."

The waiter guided us to our table. Jungkook pulled out my chair for me and we both sat down.

Chaeyoung and Jimin oppa are at a table on the other side of the restaurant. I can tell that they are both so uncomfortable.

The waiter brought out our food.

"Wow. This looks so yummy." My stomach immediately grumbled at the sight and smell of food.

"Finally. I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten anything since last night." He laughed.

We ate our food and talked. He told me all about their experience in the U.S. and I told him about how exhausting it is to model. He started to tell me some corny jokes, but still I would laugh.

It's good to have him back. I wish it could be like this all the time.

"Are you done?" He asked me.

"Yes. Thanks."

"Okay then. Let's go."He said, getting up and holding my hand.

"What? Where are we going? Are we going home?" I'm confused. I thought we're just going to eat?

"Do you think it's over? Our date has just begun."

💜

A/N

Chapter 7 everyone. 350 reads!🎊🎉🎇🙌 Thank you so much for all the support.

There's a part 2 for their date😊. What do you think Jungkook has in mind?😏 Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Hope you would leave a comment on what you think of this chapter and don't forget to vote.😻

😻

P.S.

Please check out this video. I found it on Youtube and I loved it so much.

Warning: For LISKOOK lovers only😹