Chapter 23

Lisa's POV

My vision started to go blurry, I felt tears running down my face.

"This can't be happening." I whispered to myself.

It was an article. Not just about anybody, but my boyfriend. On it was a picture of Jungkook kissing a girl that looks awfully like me.

Jeon Jungkook from BTS confirmed the rumored dating scandal between him and a said trainee on YG Entertainment when the trainee was seen getting in Jungkook's car and being quite affectionate with each other at the back of the YG building. It was no shock that some fans thought that it was Lisa Manoban from Blackpink because the YG trainee apparently resembles Lisa's features. Mr. Yang the CEO of YG didn't deny the rumors either. There is no further information on who the trainee is but there will definitely be some consequences on their deliberate action.

Many Korean fans are not happy about the current status of their idol and doesn't really support Jungkook's situation. Having one of the members of BTS be involved in a dating scandal can be bad for the whole groups image, especially now that they are just preparing for their upcoming world tour.

I can't stop myself from crying so much. I feel like my heart has just been stabbed a million times.

I called Jungkook and nothing. I can't even reach him. I tried calling Namjoon oppa, and nothing as well.

What is going on? I have no idea what's going on right now. We were just fine a couple of days back.

I reached home, and there's nothing more I like to do than to go back to the company and confront the one person that I know is at the bottom of all of this. I know that I shouldn't act through my emotions because I would only end up doing things that I will eventually regret.

I picked myself up and was able to calm down. I gathered my thoughts and thought carefully on what I should do first.

I decided to first go back to YG to clear things up. I knew that Boss is planning something crazy, but not this crazy.

I called manager and asked him to drive me back to the YG Building. After a few minutes I arrived at the company. I went straight to Boss' office. As I get closer to where I'm going, instead of feeling fear like I've always have. I feel nothing but anger, betrayal and sorrow.

At this point I don't really care anymore. I barged inside without knocking.

"Well, I was expecting you to stop by." Boss greeted me.

"What is going on? I want to know everything." I replied emotionless.

"Of course, I'll tell you everything that's going on." Boss said, with an unpleasant look on his face. "What's going on is that your so called 'boyfriend' finally lets you go."

"No. I don't believe you. He will never do that." Jungkook would never do that to me. We made a promise. I looked at the ring on my finger, and remembered the promise that we made back in New York.

"You should believe me." He let out a cackle.

I don't even know what to think anymore. I didn't spend another time, I have to confirm this myself.

I was making my way to the door. I have to get to Jungkook. I refuse to believe that he would do such a thing. Now it all makes sense. Why he was acting wierd. Why he disappeared the first time our dating scandal exploded.

"You go to him and you can say goodbye to the tour, the comeback and the group. It would be selfish of you to ruin Blackpink for a boy." Boss said before I can even grab the door.

I stopped on my tracks. The girls suddenly came to mind. They were so excited, for the first time in a long time, we're finally having a new song and on top of that a tour.

I faced boss, who is smirking. It looks like everything is going his way.

"You should be thankful, you don't have anything to distract you from your career anymore." He laughed

I got out of his office without saying a word. I got in the car and I continue to process everything. On the way home, I tried to call Jungkook, but I still can't reach him.

Once I got home, I immediately went to my room.

When I'm finally alone, that's when I felt the sharp pain in my heart. I feel like it's been ripped put of my chest. And tears just keeps coming out of my eyes.

How can Jungkook do this to me? How can he give up so easily? We made a promise. A promise that we would never stop loving each other. And yet he's the one who first broke that promise.

I removed the ring he gave me. And tossed it on the other side of my room. I can't even look at it anymore.

The next day, I woke up feeling horrible. Memories of yesterday came in my mind. Everything is just like a very heavy weight that's been put on my chest. I looked in the mirror and my face matches the way I feel. I look messed up.

"Lisa. You have to get ready. We have to rehearse today." Jisoo unnie said, knocking on my door.

I tried my best to make myself look presentable but I guess I didn't do enough. I got out of my room and meet the girls outside.

They all looked at me with sympathy on their eyes. I'm guessing they already know what happened.

It wasn't even a few seconds before fresh tears come streaming down my face.

"Lisa. Don't cry." Jennie unnie said then came over to hug me. Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung joined in on our little hug as well.

I feel so thankful that during these tough times, I have these girls that I can rely on. I somehow felt a little less unhappy.

💜

A/N

Woah! 16K reads. Thanks guys. Thank you for supporting my book I love you guys so much. Please stay tuned for the near end of this book. We've come this far. I can't believe that my first book is having this much reads and votes. Thank you for making all of this possible.

(I don't own any of the pictures that I put at the beginning of every chapter. I just find them on instagram.)