Chapter 20

Lisa's POV

I woke up to the sun's blinding light and someone's arms wrapped around me. When I turned around I found Jungkook sleeping so soundly beside me, a light snore coming from his nostrils. And he said I snore.

I continued to ogle on his sleeping face, just trying to remember every detail. It finally hit me that we just slept on the same bed. I immediately felt the blush on my cheeks. He caught me off guard when he suddenly spoke.

"You know, it's rude to stare." He said with eyes still closed and a little smirk forming on his lips.

"I'm not staring." I said, about to get up. But Jungkook got a hold of my wrist and pulled me back on the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said with a very attractive raspy voice.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I need to wash my face and brush my teeth." I tried to pull my wrist from him, but he wouldn't let go. He pulled me closer to him and trapped me in his arms.

"Let's stay like this for a while." He finally opened his eyes and looked directly into mine. I can't help but to get lost in his big brown eyes.

"I'm sorry I ruined our date last night. And I'm sorry I yelled at you." I truly feel sorry. I know he spent so much effort on last night and I just ruined it.

"Hey, babe. I'm the one who has to be sorry. I know that I shouldn't have denied the subject. And I'm sorry about the things that I said." He said, caressing my face with his warm hands. And placing a very delicate kiss on my lips.

I was fighting the urge to ask him about what he said last night. But I know that if I ask him about it, we will just start another fight.

"So, what would you want for breakfast?" He asked, and jumped out of bed.

After breakfast, we decided to have a nice stroll around the city. But we still have to be cautious. We know we're far from Korea, but Jungkook's group is being very well known around the world. So we're not entirely safe.

We had fun, just going around, shopping for clothes and stuff, of course he wouldn't let me pay. And trying out every food we see. It's really amazing. I don't think we've ever done anything like this before. Just roaming around, going places, taking pictures and eating a whole lot of food together like a normal couple.

I know, I love my job. Dancing is my life. I love my fans and I love my members so much. But I can't help but to wish that fame can sometimes have an off button. I mean, we are just people. We have feelings. But when we're all dressed up and performing on stage, it seems like people sometimes forget that.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook, he insisted on going to the park to sit down and relax. I'm really happy he said that because my feet feel like they're about to come off.

We sat on a bench at the Conservatory Garden. It is just breath taking. All the flowers and the fountain in the middle of it all, is just beautiful.

We just sat there, feeling the cold breeze, with the sound of the water from the fountain and the birds that were nesting at the trees surrounding it, is so relaxing and it really makes me feel at peace

Jungkook suddenly fiddles with the pockets of his coat, as if he was looking for something.

"What is it?" I asked.

He didn't reply and just kept on looking in his pockets for who knows what.

Then he suddenly just handed me a small box.

I opened it and in it was a ring. It's so beautiful. It's looks so delicate.

"Jungkook, I can't accept this

"Jungkook, I can't accept this."  How can I possibly accept this from him.

"I know you don't like me doing this, but please just accept it." He said taking the ring and putting it on my finger.

"But Jungkook, this is just crazy." I don't really know what to say anymore.

"Okay, why don't you just take it as a promise. Take it as a sign of a promise that's made by the both of us." He said, intertwining our hands.

"What promise?" 

"A promise that no matter what, we will stay strong and never stop loving one another. No matter how difficult situations get." He's looking straight into my eyes and putting his hand on my cheeks.

I can't help but to shed tears at his words. 

"I promise." I said leaning in and giving him a lingering kiss on his lips.

"That wasn't so difficult now was it?" He said with a chuckle.

Our little moment was interrupted when his phone suddenly rang.

"Namjoon hyung is calling." He answered the phone.

I observed the park again, and I realized that there isn't really that much people here. Maybe most people are still on their jobs.

"Hey babe. I'm so sorry, but I'm going to have to cut our trip short. Namjoon hyung said I'm needed for work. And Chaeyoung just called him and said that you're needed back home as well." I can hear the disappointment on his voice. I am a little disappointed too. If I could I really want to stay like this forever.

A/N

Hey guys! Another update. I feel like this chapter is a little crappy.

Please leave a comment about your thoughts and also vote. Thank you so much for all the reads and I hope you guys will keep supporting OCL. Thank you.