Chapter 4 (Part II)

Jungkook's POV

So here I am, waiting in his office. The longer I wait, the more worried I become.

"Bang PD-nim? Is something wrong?" I asked as soon as he walked through the door. Maybe I've done something wrong.

"Jungkook, you know I give you freedom to do as you please right?" He said in a serious tone.

"Yes sir. And I am thankful for that."

"Mr. Yang called not too long ago. Informing me that you are dating one of his artists. Lisa right? In a group called Blackpink?" He looked a bit worried. Did I do something wrong?

"Yes sir. Is this why you called me here? What did Mr. Yang say?" Is this about Lisa? Is she in trouble?

"He wanted to set up a meeting immediately. Because apparently, Lisa broke a *strictly no dating* rule. Do you know about this?" I was taken aback to know that Lisa is forbidden to date.

"No sir. I don't" I didn't know about this, why would she hide this from me?

Lisa's POV

"Don't worry I'm not going to kick you out of the group. But first we need to set up a meeting with Big Hit Entertainment to get this situation under control." Boss said, no emotions on his face.

I am so nervous right now. I think I'm going to puke.

We are currently here at Big Hit Entertainment to have a meeting with Mr. Bang regarding the mess I made.

Boss and I are currently waiting for Mr. Bang in the conference room.

What have I done? How can I let this happen? I never thought that it would come to this. How can I be so irresponsible? I feel really bad right now?

What would Jungkook think of me now? I'll understand it if he would not want anything to do with me.

As I was having a mental breakdown, Mr. Bang came, along with Jungkook.

His eyes immediately landed on me. I can feel his gaze upon me, and I can't even meet his eyes. I feel so ashamed. Ashamed of myself.

When everyone settled on their seats, Mr. Yang spoke up.

"Lisa, can you and Mr. Jeon wait outside? I want to discuss something with Mr. Bang first."

"Yes, sir." I immediately stood up, eager to get out of the room, but I stopped on my descent when Junkook suddenly spoke.

"But why do we have to leave? It's about the both of us, So whatever it is I want us to be a part of it." Jungkook said without hesitation.

"Jungkook, please head outside for a bit. Please?" Mr. Bang said.

"Fine. Okay sir." He said with a sigh.

As soon as we were out the door, He began to talk to me. I can still feel him staring at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, when I looked at him, his eyes that were once full of life and joy were now filled with sadness and sorrow.

I ask myself the same thing. Why didn't I?

"Tell me." I can feel the hurt in his voice.

"Because I was scared. You are the only guy who made me feel what I feel. I'm scared that if I told you, you might end up leaving me. I didn't tell you because I love you and I'm afraid to lose you."

"Oh, babe. I love you too." He held me in his arms. "Do you really think I would leave you just because of a dumb rule? I'm not going anywhere. You're going to have a hard time getting rid of me." He said with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry." I said, holding him even tighter in my arms.

"No more secrets from now on okay?" He playfully said.

"No more secrets."

Jungkook's POV

We stayed there for a while. I'm so relieved that we worked this out. We heard Bang PD-nim call us from inside the conference room.

"Jungkook, you and Ms. Manoban can come inside now."

"What do you think they talked about?" Lisa asked me.

"I don't know. There's only one way to find out." We entered the conference room hand in hand.

I can feel my heart beating fast. I'm scared, mostly because I don't want to lose her. I'm willing to give up everything just to be with her.

"Take a seat." Bang PD nim said.

"So, we have decided. You two are not allowed to be seen together in public. You must not tell anyone about this. Understood?" Mr. Yang said.

"What? That's not fair. Why do we have to hide? It's not like we're doing something wrong." I don't understand. How can they even think about something like this.

"It's already decided, Jungkook. Mr. Yang and I both agreed to this." Bang PD-nim said.

"You should be thankful that both of you can keep your jobs. I can't afford to lose my investments on a newly debuted girl group just because one of the members is love sick." Mr Yang said with a mean look on his voice.

"Well I don't agree with this. How can you do this to us? We work for you, but that doesn't mean that you can control our lives." I'm fuming with anger right now.

"Jungkook." Lisa said, grabbing my hand and holding it tightly.

I can feel Lisa holding my hand tighter.

"We're only doing this because we don't want to cause chaos, especially to your fans." Bang PD-nim said.

"Bang PD-nim, please. We don't deserve this. This is not right." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. But there's nothing I can do." Bang PD-nim looked defeated.

"If you don't keep this hidden, I will have no choice but to kick Lisa out of the band. Guess I'll just have to compromise with three girls." Mr. Yang said.

When Mr. Yang said those words, I didn't know what to do anymore. I don't want her to be kicked out of the group just because of me, just because of my stubbornness.

I held Lisa's hand tightly. And looked her in the eyes.

"You don't have to do this." Lisa whispered to me. Her eyes filled with tears.

"But I have to. I don't want to lose you."

💜

A/N

There you have it guys. Finally done with the flashback.

Sorry for the long wait. Thank you so much for the votes this book is getting. And now with a hundred and fifty reads.

Thank you guys! Thank you so much.

Please give this chapter a vote and follow my account.

😘