Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

"Ummm. Why are we at the airport?" I asked in surprise.

He just smiled and handed me a mask and a hat, then he just got out of the car without saying a word.

"Wait, Jungkook." I don't know what he planned for today, but this is not what I have in mind.

I put the mask and the hat on, then got out of the car too.

"What is going on?" I asked. Now, I know that I said that I'm going to forget about everything and just have fun with him. But this is just a big disaster waiting to happen.

"We don't have time

"We don't have time. Come on, let's get inside." He said, taking my hand and going inside.

When we got through the doors, we were led by some of the staff from the airport to a different entrance, to avoid being seen and into a private waiting lounge.

As soon as we're alone, I finally had the chance to talk to him. I had so many questions, but apparently I'm still in shock.

I didn't realize I was just staring at him until he decided to talk.

"I know you have a lot to say." He said. While making himself comfortable at one of the chairs.

"So, this is what you meant when you said that you wanted to go out on a date." I said, sarcastically.

"Okay, maybe this is a little shocking..." He didn't get to finish what he was going to say when I interupted him.

"A little? Jungkook. What were you thinking? This is your plan? You know this place is crawling with photographers. What if we're caught. It happened once and we barely survived and now, you're willing to put us through it again?" I can't help it. I started to raise my voice. It's like all the frustration and all the anger that I kept inside just exploded.

"I just wanted to get away." He said. "To get away, from all of this Lisa. Because I want to forget about all the worries, all the hiding, all the denying. I want to forget about everything and be with you." He said so softly, that it's almost like a whisper.

"What about Boss then? Jungkook, he can ruin your life. He can separate us." I said, I don't know what to do without you Jungkook." I said tears are threatning to fall from my eyes

"Lisa, for once can't we do what we want? Forget about everything else. Just me and you?" He said, with pleading eyes.

He's right. Maybe this is just what we need. A little time away from all this.

"Where are we going then?" I said with a smirk right on my face.

I saw a smile grew on his face and he got up from where he was sitting and walked up to me and gave me a very tight loving hug.

"I love you. So much." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you." I said hugging him, holding him as close to me as possible.

"But seriously, where are we going?" I said and he let out a laugh.

After an hour of waiting. We are finally boarding the plane. Then I suddenly remembered.

"Wait, what about my stuff? My passport?" I asked Jungkook.

"Don't worry, I got your passport right here. And your stuff is already in the luggage." He said.

I am so confused right now. I don't remember packing my stuff. And I don't remember giving him my passport.

He must have seen the confused look on my face. Then he said..

"Chaeyoung."

I knew it. That's why she was waiting for me to leave my room. Because she's going to pack my stuff.

When we got inside and found our seats. I noticed that we are the only once here.

"How come we're the only once here?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"Because I can't risk for us to be seen by strangers so.." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you.."

"Surprise?" He said.

A/N

Hey guys, Please leave a comment for your thoughts for this chapter and also drop a vote. And if you find the time please follow my account. It would be very much appreciated.