Chapter 13

Lisa's POV

I can't take this anymore. I have to see him.

I called manager.

"Lisa, it's so late. Why are you calling?" He asked. From what I'm hearing I guess I just woke him up.

"I'm so sorry manager. But I really need your help. Can you drive me to Jungkook's dorm?" I asked.

"Lisa, it's already past eleven. Can't it just wait until tomorrow?"

"I know it's late, but I really have to talk to him. Please?" I begged. I have to settle this now.

"Fine." He finally agreed.

We're driving to Jungkook's dorm when manager asked.

"Why do you have to talk to him so bad? Did you guys had a fight?"

"I don't know. All I know is that I have to explain what's going on. He's not answering my calls and he's not texting me back. I messed up. I messed up real bad." The fact that he just sent me a vague text doesn't make me feel better. I know there's something behind that message.

"Oh. Don't worry. I'm sure it's going to be okay." He said. Everybody says that. I know they're just trying to make me feel better but I know that things between me and Jungkook right now is far from okay.

"We're here." Manager said.

I got out of the car and came up at the front door. I rang the doorbell, no one answered. I rang it again and Jimin oppa opened the door.

"Lisa, what are you doing here? It's late." He asked.

"Oppa, is Jungkook home?" I asked him. It looks like I woke him up.

"No, he's not here. He's still at the..." Jimin oppa said but he was cut off by Namjoon oppa.

"Lisa, So good to see you. I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?" He said.

"Oppa. Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"Umm. He. Uh. He's out for a walk. Yeah." He said. 

Who goes for a walk at this late hour? I asked myself.

"A walk? I thought he's going to the..." Jimin oppa tried to say. But Namjoon oppa stopped him.

"Jimin! I think it's time for you to go to bed." He said. And shoved Jimin oppa inside the house.

"What's going on?" I asked. He's hiding something.

"What?" He asked shrugging his shoulders.

"Where is Jungkook? Please oppa. I have to talk to him." I am desperate now. 

"Why do you have to talk to me?" I heard someone said behind me.

I turned around and saw him.

"Jungkook? Oh good you're back. I guess I'll just leave you two alone." Namjoon oppa said, then went inside in a hurry.

"Jungkook. Where were you? You weren't answering my calls." I said.

He just let out a chuckle and pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Why? Did I get you worried?" He said, smirking at me.

I got out of his hug and hit him on the arm.

"Do you have any idea how anxious I am to see you?" At this point I am close to breaking down.

"What? Why?" He said rubbing the spot where I hit him.

"Why? I can't get through to you all day? Where have you been? What the hell have you been doing?" I can't help myself but to let out a sob.

"Hey, babe. Don't cry. It's okay. I'm here now." He said, pulling me into his arms. "I'm sorry if I didn't call you back. I was just busy with work and I have a lot on my mind. Sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry."

I looked at his face which held so many emotions. I've never seen him like this. Now that I'm looking at him I can see every detail of his face. He looks worn out. I can see the dark circles forming under his eyes. I can see he redness of his eyes from the lack of sleep. He must've been so stressed with what's happening.

"Hey babe, are you okay? You don't look so good." I asked. "You know what, you should rest. We can talk tomorrow." He haven't had a proper rest since he came back.

"What about you? You said you wanted to talk about something." He said.

I don't know if he doesn't know about what happened or he just chose to ignore it. Because I know him, if he knew what was going on this morning he wouldn't be this calm.

"No, don't worry it can wait tomorrow. You go ahead and rest. You must've been so worn out because of all the drama these past few days." I know I should've told him. I should've just told him. But I can't break it to him like this.

"Are you sure?" He said, grabbing my hand and holding it tight.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's late anyways so, yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." I made my way to the car. And just as I was about to close the door, he pulled me in for a sweet lingering kiss.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I said and he just nodded in response.

He waved me goodbye then we drove off.

The next morning, I was woken up by Chaeyoung.

"Lisa! Lisa! For goodness' sake, wake up." She said, practically screaming her lungs out.

She got inside my room and shook me till I was awake.

"What are you shouting for? It's our rest day. Why can't I sleep in?" I said, half awake.

"Because, your boyfriend is here." She said.

The second she said that, I was out of bed.

"What? Why?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I thought you knew?" She said. Then left.

"What is going on?" I said to myself.

I peeked out of my bedroom door. And Chaeyoung was right. He really is here. But why?

I made sure I look presentable before going to the living room.

When he saw me coming, he stood up from where he was sitting and gave me one of his bright and charming smiles.

"Hey babe. Good morning." He said. "Oh, for you." Handing me a boquet of pink roses.

"Aww. Thank you. But, why are you here so early? I was supposed to come to you." It's really good to see him, but I don't want to risk him getting caught by the media.

"Don't worry babe. Because today, we are going on a date." What he said caught me off guard.

💜

A/N

Yaaaay. Chapter 13🎇🎆🎇
Thank you so much for supporting this book you guys. I really appreciate it.

I want youguys to know that I am going to try my best to update every week from now on.😊

Please vote for this chapter and leave a comment about your thoughts about the book. Because I really need your opinions.😻