Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

How am I supposed to handle this situation? That was the first time that we have gone on an actual date, the first time that we have ever gone outside as a couple. Then this happened. Everything is a mess right now.

"Lisa, are you even listening to me?" Boss said or yelled at me.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Why do you always have to be so careless of your actions? You're still not off the hook for breaking our contract and yet, you made an even bigger mess." He's definitely not happy now.

After Boss' ranting his phone rang. He let out a sigh before picking it up.

"Hello?" He said. His voice held no emotion.

Whoever called must have been important, otherwise he wouldn't have picked it up during our "discussion".

"Yes. Mr. Bang...... Yes, I want to have a meeting with you as well....... No, no I have time......... What?......... He better not make a scene........... He could have been seeen coming in my building....... We'll take care of this once and for all." Then he hung up.

He sat behind his desk then turned to me and said. "I know what we can do to stop this. In order to get everyone's attention away from you, is if we have someone to replace you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I don't like where this is going.

"We just have to make it look like you're not the one with Mr. Jeon in the picture. Simple right? That's the only solution we have." He said.

"How is that a solution." How can he say that? Is it really just that easy for him?

"I'm sorry, but that's the only easy way out of this mess. Besides you really need to clean up your act. Your comeback is gonna be soon. You wouldn't want that to be pulled up just because of you staining the reputation of the group right?" He said in a really serious tone.

I thought about how hard my groupmates worked for our comeback and I'm not going to let it go to waste. I love Jungkook but, I have to learn to control my feelings for the sake of others. Right now? My feelings doesn't matter.

"So? What's it gonna be?" He asked.

I let out a sigh before saying " Very well sir."

"Good. Very good. Oh by the way, Mr. Bang called saying that your boyfriend is on his way here, he should be right here now. You may go out and tell him that I want to talk."

He must've noticed the nervous expression on my face.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to tell him what we just talked about. I like you to be the one to tell him." He said with a smirk.

I didn't say anything. I just turned away from him and got out.

Just like Boss said. He's outside with the girls

"We're going to give you two some time to talk." Jisoo unnie said. Then they left.

"You being here means you know about the news. We're taking over twitter." I joked. After everything that happened in there I don't know what to say to him.

I can't even look him in the eyes.

"Lisa, what happened in there?" He said giving me a tight hug. That made me feel a little better.

"Boss said that Mr. Bang called and he said that you're on your way here. Boss said that he wants to talk to you." I said to him.

He took my hand tightly as if not wanting to let go, before coming in Boss' office.

As soon as Jungkook got through the door, I thought of what Boss said.

How would Jungkook react? I'm sure that he might not understand why I have to agree to that stupid idea. But I'm doing this for the girls.

I was deep in thought when Jungkook finally came out. I approached him right away.

I am freaking out. I can't even utter a word. Jungkook saw the worry on my face.

"Don't worry babe. Everything's going to be fine. Mr. Yang wants a meeting with Bang PD-nim and I'm sure he's going to take care of the matter. So don't be all pouty about it." He chuckled.

I just smiled back at him. He's examining my face. I know that he can see right through me.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked.

"Hugh? Oh. Im fine. I'm fine." I'm not sure at the moment. I'm scared of what might happen. I know that Boss is not going to stop at just pretending that I'm not the one in the picture.

There's something else and I know it's going to cause a big gap between Jungkook and I.

I didn't realize I was spacing out, when Jungkook spoke.

"What exactly did Mr. Yang say to you?" He's really not going to let this go.

"Nothing. He just yelled at me for being irresponsible and stuff. Nothing to be concerned about. Everything's fine. Are you hungry? Cause I'm hungry. Let's grab something to eat." I said to change the subject.

I know he's not believing any word I'm saying. But I can't find it in me to tell him.

I'm just going to wait for the right moment.

💜

A/N

Hey guys! So so sorry for the long wait. Hope my readers are still active. 😻 I'm going to try to update more. But, I don't know I don't want to make anymore promises.😿😿😿😿

Thank you so much for the reads. Please leave a vote and a comment, I would really appreciate it.💜💜💜💜

P.S.

Check out this LISKOOK vid. I found on Youtube .😻😻😻😻😻