Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, Jungkook. Come on, we have to get ready for rehearsals." J Hope hyung said.

"Yeah, be right there." I put my phone down and walked over to them.

As I'm walking towards the stage, I can't help but to think about what Lisa said through the phone.

I can't believe that after all this time, she still thinks that it's her fault. None of this is her fault. I agreed to this too. This is our decision. I know it sucks to think that we have to hide just to be with each other. But that's better than not being with her at all. Every time that I'm with her I feel like I am the luckiest man alive.

"Are you okay? You look like you have a lot on your mind right now." Namjoon hyung said.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm fine." Am I really? Am I fine?

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, obviously worried.

"It's just Lisa. I'm worried for her."

"What about her? Is she alright?" He asked with a bit of panic in his voice.

"Woah, easy there hyung. She's fine." I said with a chuckle. "It's just that. I can't believe that after all this time, she still thinks that it's her fault that we have to hide our relationship. I always try to explain to her that none of this is her fault. That I agreed to it too. But she just wouldn't listen to me." She shouldn't let herself suffer because of guilt. I feel guilty too. Because I can't do anything to get her out of this situation.

"What is the reason?" Hyung asked.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what he's talking about.

"I mean, what made you agree to this anyway? Having a secret relationship."

"Because it's better this way. It's better to hide, than to not be with her at all. I love her. I love her so much that I don't want to lose her. I can give everything up just to have her by my side."

"What made her think that it's her fault?

"I don't know."

"Do you ever ask her?"

"Yeah I do. But she doesn't want to talk about it. She always shuts me out every time I open up the subject."

"There you go. Maybe that's what she needs."

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" I seriously don't get him sometimes.

"Dude, I am no expert when it comes to relationships, but I think you just have to let her know how you feel. Maybe she just needs something to hold onto. Something that she can rely on when she's having some doubts. Just let her know how much you love her. Let her know that you'll be with her no matter what. Don't be tired of telling her that she means a lot to you. Maybe that will be enough to block out all of her worries." Namjoon hyung said. He has a point. I will not pressure Lisa to tell me her problems, but instead, I will make sure that I am there when she needs me.

"Thanks hyung. I really appreciate it."

"That's what friends are for. Besides, Lisa is like a little sister to me. I can see why you love her. She really is a keeper. If you ever hurt her, you can forget that we're friends." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry hyung. I won't do anything to hurt her." I told him with sincerity on my face.

"You better." He said with a laugh.

After our little talk. It really got me thinking. Maybe hyung is right. I just have to give her everything I got to block out all the doubt in her mind.

I never told her this. But I also blame myself. Because I feel like I didn't do enough to fight for this relationship. To fight for our freedom. That's why it came to this.

~Flashback~

"Yeah!" I said at the top of my voice. Finally I beat my high score.

"What's going on?" Suga hyung said, half awake.

"Nothing hyung. I was just playing." I said with a laugh. He's always sleeping. Sometimes I wonder if he even knows what is going on around him.

"It has been a lazy day for us. We're just laying around the house, doing our own things.

I checked my phone for the time, but I got a text from Lisa.

"Hey, we just finished our dance practice. If you're not busy, do you think we can hang out tonight?"

A smile appeared on my face the moment I read her text.

I can't believe that she's my girlfriend. She's the most beautiful person I have ever met. As soon as I met her I just knew that she belonged with me. Just like fate.

I'm just so happy. Everything is perfect.

I was back to reality when I heard Taehyung calling my name.

"Yah Jungkook. Manager called, and he said Bang PD-nim wants to talk to you right away." He said with worry written all over his face. "Did you get into trouble?" He asked

"I don't think so. Did the manager say why?"

"No. He just said that you have to come right away."

"Okay. Tell him I'll be right there."

I became nervous. I don't know what I did that Bang PD-nim wanted to talk to me about.

"It must be nothing. No need to worry. Maybe this is just about the comeback, that's all." I said, in order to calm myself down.

💜
A/N

Hey guys! Yes! 100 reads! So happy. 🎉🎊🎇

Thank you so much for the support guys. I really appreciate it.😘

Here you go guys the fourth chapter. Flashback will continue next chapter. Please leave a comment, and let me know what you guys think about the story so far. Let me know if you guys think that I should change anything. I could really use the feedback.

Again, thank you guys so much!😘😘😘

😘